Chapter 26

Kanarea

I'm so excited to be getting married next week. I just hope everything goes well because I don't know what I'd do if it didn't. I'm currently on my way to this baby store called Cuties, but it feels like I'm being followed.

I turned around to see nobody behind me so I continued to walk. When I walked inside the mall there weren't that many people in there. I turned to go in the direction of the store and was grabbed. I tried screaming but it didn't work they had something over my mouth that suddenly was making me sleepy. The last words I heard before I fell asleep was "night night bitch....."

Odell

Kanarea went to the mall earlier and still hasn't comeback yet let me call her. Before I got the chance to call her I heard the doorbell ring so I went to go answer it. When I opened the door, I saw nobody there all that was there was a box with a name on it.

I walked in the house and opened the box it was a DVD that said watch me. I thought maybe it was Kanarea sending me some freaking shit, but boy was I wrong.

"You thought that you could just drop me for this bitch. Hell no Odell we will be together whether you like it or not!! Looks like your little wifey here is all tied up." Said some chick with a mask on.

"Odell help help help!!"

"Shut up bitch!" The person said then a slap was followed by some nigga.

I'm livid as fuck!!!

They stripped her bare and tied her legs to the bed spreading them a part.

"Please don't rape me don't hurt my babies." She cried I was crying with her.

"Oh we aren't going to rape you just pleasure you."

They started eating her out while she cried for them to stop. Then he took out a vibrator putting it insider making her moan and cry at the same time. I flipped the table over in anger I gotta find her and make sure my kids and her are ok.

Kanarea

I've been here for 2 days and they have barely feed me. I'm so hungry and I'm sitting here in my on piss. I'm surprised that they haven't raped me yet all he has been doing I fingering me and eating me out which I find weird.

"Oh hello beautiful I see that your up now." He said reaching for my face.

"Let me out of here you creepy motherfucker." I said with venom laced in my voice.

I then felt a hard impact across my face. He really slapped me.

"You stupid bitch since you've gotten here all you have been doing is complaining and crying imma give you something to cry about he said punching me in the face.

I punched him in his face and we went at it after that. I was trying to mark sure he didn't hit my babies I don't want anything to happen to them.

"Nicole get in here!" He screamed holding both of my arms behind my back

"What do you need damn nigga." She said with this white stuff on the side of her mouth.