Chapter 19

Kadence

It's been 3 months after the draft and Odell had to move to New Jersey to be closer to the field. They have a game coming up on Sunday and I wanna surprise him by showing up to his house tonight.

He hasn't been really answering my calls lately and every time he does answer he rushes off the phone. I don't think he's doing anything shady though. Well I hope not anyway because the night of the draft I gave him my virginty.

Flashback

"Baby I'm so proud of you and I love you so much I think I'm ready."

"Are you sure ma I don't want to rush you into anything."

"I'm positive." I said rubbing his Jr.

End of Flashback

Let's just say the neighbors know his name and I couldn't walk properly for 3 days. We had sex everywhere everyday until it was time for him to leave.

Odell

Ever since a nigga got here it's been nonstop practice and parties. LSU had some lit parties but damn this is the good life. I'm at a club right now and the bitches in here are looking sexy as hell.

This little fine Hispanic chick walking over to me now with this tight shorts ass dress that have her titties sitting right but she don't got no ass. (She ain't got no ass but she a D-Cup😂💀)

"Hey daddy you look a little lonely over here." She said sitting in my lap.

"Nah I'm just vibing ma chilling." I said leaning back.

"Well let me show you a good time follow me she said kissing in my neck and rub my solider.

Kadence would kick my ass if she found out what was happening right. Temptation is something serious right now but it just won.

"My name is Veronica by the way." I didn't really give af.

I took her back to my crib and she pulled my pants down and was giving me some head. I ain't wanna fuck her because that's disrespectful because Kadence still is my girl.

Veronica

This dumb ass nigga don't know that I'm trying to get some money out of him so I recorded me giving him head and sent it to his little girlfriend back home. I just might fake a pregnancy.

Kadence

I walked into Odell's house and heard his loud groans I thought he was beating his meat while watching porn, but this nigga got this Taco Bell bitch sucking his dick I'm so done with him.

I can't stand a cheater so fuck him. This bitch sent me a video to all hell no.

"Fuck you Odell you don't have to worry about seeing your son again and I'm pregnant don't come looking for me neither you bitch ass nigga."

"Kanarea I'm sorry it's not what it looks lik-"

"Don't even finish that sentence because her mouth on you dick is what it looks like. I can't believe you do this and just cheat on me after we've been together going on a year." I was so hurt.

"Baby we can work this out I'm sorry she meant nothing to me." He said on his knees.

"Odell get off your knees crying for this fat bitch."

"Get the fuck out."

"Bitch you lucky I'm pregnant or I would've beat your ass little miss chipotle."

Odell

Damn I fucked up the best thing that could've possibly happened to me because of that little Mexico bitch.

Damn I know y'all gon be pissed. 😅Odell fucked up 😭 Kanarea gave him her virginty and she's pregnant 🤔 Vote and comment please. Just a filler

-Kanarea G 💋👑