Chapter 27

Not Edited

Kanarea

I'm getting married tomorrow,but tonight is my bachelorette party yay!! I know that Odell is having a bachelors party and there is probably going to be strippers but I don't care he knows if he fucks up its over for him. Plus I don't care about strippers shit I'll go to the strip club with him.

Odell

A real nigga really about to settle down for the rest of his life tomorrow, but the boys are throwing me a bachelors party. Kanarea told me she don't care about strippers as long as I don't have no type of sexual contact with them which I totally understand.

I can't wait to marry my baby though she's the only girl I've ever loved besides my momma and my sister. Matter of fact here she comes down the stairs looking to sexy. She might as well go back up cause she ain't going out looking like that hell no she  gon get one of them niggas fucked up tonight.

 "Go take that shit off

"Go take that shit off." She didn't even look pregnant in the dress which was gon have niggas flocking even more.

"No why what's wrong with it?"
She whined.

"You showing to much of what's mine so go change."

"How about when I get back I'll show you a lot of what's yours if you let me wear this." She said climbing into my lap rubbing my dick.

"Ugh...that feels good baby." I said groaning from her touch.

"Is that a yes?" She asked rubbing faster

"Yeah whatever you want just don't let them touch what's mine." I said giving in

"Thank you daddy I'll reward when I get back." She said smirking seductively.

"Why not now?" I whined.

"It's a surprise you'll see later."

"Fine."

"Alright love you bye gimme kisses."

She pecked my lips three times then gave me a deep passionate kiss. I swear I love that woman.

After she left out the guys came and made me get ready. The guys that were here were Duke, Jarvis, Kav, and Brenton.