Chapter 22

Odell

I woke up the next morning laying next to the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I decided to get the boys ready because I know Kadence is tired from doing it all the time.

"Aye son wake up you have school today then your game right after."

"Ugh do I have to get up daddy?" Pharaoh whined.

"Yes if you want to grow up and be a smart man."

"Okay I'll go but I want to wear my dark washed jeans, my giants hoodie,my giants beanie, and my timbs."

"Alright little man whatever you say go brush your teeth and wash your face."

"Okay be back in 10."

After I got Ro situated I went and peeped in on my little prince Amir he was wide awake giggling at The Misadventures of Flapjack. I went and picked him up and he kissed my face.

"Wassup little man can you say daddy."

"Dada dada dada." Amir said babbling

"Aye baby baby baby!!" Yelled throughout the house.

"What Odell damn it's too early for yo high yellow ass to be yelling my nigga." She said looking tired but sexy ass ever in her work out clothes.

"Amir said dada baby isn't that great."

"What the hell I've been trying to get him to say mama and he says da da I thought you was on my side Mir." Kanarea said acting salty.

"It's okay baby he likes me better but we still love you."

"Shut up Odell. Ro baby do you need me to help you pick out your clothes?"

"No mommy daddy already did all of that we're just waiting on breakfast." Ro said coming down the stairs fully dressed.

"Well fine then just take over. Breakfast is on the table and Odell no chocolate chip pancakes for you buddy."

"See mane ya always do dat shit. You know I like chocolate chip pancakes." Odell said letting his New Orleans accent out.

"If you have a great practice I might make you some later." Kadence said putting her fork in her mouth.

After we all finished eating we hopped in the car that Ro picked yesterday and took off to his school.

When we got there Ro and I hopped out and everybody's head turned towards them.

"Omg Pharaoh that's Odell Beckham Jr how do you know him?" said Kalon  Pharaoh's best friend

"You remember how I told you my dad played in the NFL well this is him. Dad meet my best friends Kalon and Ma'Kae McCray. "

"Wassup little man how's it going and how are you pretty girl. I said high fiving them.

"It's going pretty good you're my favorite football player ever believe it or not. My sister is in love with you."

"Be quite Kalon it's nice to meet you Mr.Beckham."

"Call me Odell sweetheart."

"Pharaoh son you forgot your lunchbox who is this honey?" Kadence said walking over.

"Kalon who dis be little nigga. Wait Kadence is that you." Said a familiar voice

"Umm....yeah wait Mazia is that you?"