Chapter 14

Odell

"....Well get to explaining." Kadence said with hurt and anger laced in her voice.

"Natalie and i messed around a few times, but I love you." i said telling the truth.

"That's just it ya'll fucked you the bitch while you were with me." she said punching my chest.

"I'm going to tell you everything. Natalie used to be my best female friend in high school, but Jarvis and my other homie Kavahra hated her. I didn't know why they didn't like her they said it was her vibe. One night Natalie came to my house crying about how her boyfriend was a fuck boy.

Flashback

knock knock knock.....

"Who in the actual fuck is at my door this late." i yelled

"It's me Natalie please open the door its cold and dark."

"What are you doing here so late Natalie."

"Derek got another bitch pregnant who just so happens to be my fucking hoe ass cousin Stanika." Natalie cried on my shoulder.

"Damn that's foul Nat you can find some better you are a nice girl." she instantly smiled at my comment. I never met this Derek nigga nobody has which kinda scares me because we don't know if he's real.

"I think I have somebody better." she said with a seductive look in her eye.

"Who did you find I gotta meet him."

"It's you Odell it always has been let me make you feel good daddy."

"Nat your a nice human or whatever just not my type, so we can't do this."

I don't know how but she had my dick in her mouth sucking like her life depended on it.

Flashback over

"I never fucked her just her mouth baby and that was before you. I promise you and the only kid i got is the one that's in his bedroom and the ones in my sack that I plan to use to fertilize your eggs. The kid in the picture was one of my cousins do you believe me?"

"I believe you baby, but you still not off the hook for not calling me and why didn't you?'

After I explained to her everything about my phone we talked about the NFL Scouting Combine.

"Babe how was the Combine?How did you do? Did you meet anybody? "She rambled cutely.

"Babe calm down it was a lot of hard work and I think I did pretty good I ran a 4.3 and I met a couple of coaches,but The New York Giants are really interested they're talking big game too."

"Aww babe I'm so proud of you I want you to be the best at what you do."

"That means a lot how was my boy?"

"Ro was driving me up the walls when you left then I dropped him off at your mom's house so I could go to class don't forget you have to turn your assignment in on Monday. "

" He can't be driving mommy insane and I turned it in before I left so I wouldn't have to worry. Babe guess what's coming up?"

"What?" She asked clueless.

"Your birthday girl duh what you wanna do?"

"Honestly hang with you and Ro."

"Nope you're getting out of the house I'll figure something out."