Chapter 28

Kanarea

It's finally the day of my wedding and I couldn't be more nervous. Last night was something else one of the best nights of my life and I do it all over again. I'm currently sitting in a room getting ready to walk down the aisle. Carter and KG and a professional are doing my hair and make up.

Once they got done with my hair and make up I finally put on my dress.

"Kanarea  put on your dress I can't wait to see what it looks like on you."

"OK Carter don't rush me I'm still a little nervous."

"Girl you will be fine married my big headed cousin."

I pulled the dress out of its cover and they help me put it on. When I look in the mirror, I was absolutely stunned. My dress looked amazing on me.

 My dress looked amazing on me

"You look beautiful Kanarea." I turned around and saw it was my mommy.

"Thanks Mom."

Tears started to build up in both of eyes but I couldn't cry cause I didn't want to mess up my makeup.

"Mom, thank you being here to support me and Odell. This mean a lot to us."

"Honey, that's what I'm here for, but I want to talk to you in private." I gave KG, Carter and the stylist the cue to leave.

"Everything okay ma?"

"Everything is fine, but I just wanna give you some motherly advice about this marriage. I know you and Odell are in love but make sure that love stays forever strong. Make sure you guys express your feelings in every and any way you guys can. The biggest part that you make sure y'all maintain is trust. Make sure that you guys both understand that you can talk about trust, love and all that good stuff. Always remember baby you are strong, smart, and no one can change that about you. I love you Kanarea, stay true to yourself and your family." By the end of the conversation, the tears had fallen.

"I love you too mama."

"Well let's get you ready so can official become Mrs. Odell Cornelious Beckham Jr."she did with a huge smile.

Odell

I woke up today excited and nervous as hell I get to finally marry the woman of my dream and the mother of my children. She has been through it all and I just can't wait to spend forever with her.

"Aye Dell man lets go we gotta go get our haircut then head over to the church." Kav said walking into my room with some spongebob tighty whities on.

"Ewww nigga where yo clothes at."

"Nigga I ain't ask you where the pole was at now let's go." He said mimicking Kodak Black No Flockin.