Chapter 11

Odell

When we got to the mall we met up with Jarvis and Carter ugly ass. The boys split up from the girls  and went to Footlocker to pick up some kicks for Pharaoh, Sonny,the girls, and ourselves. 

"Aye man whats going on between you and my ugly ass cousin?" i asked thinking about how close they have gotten.

" I really like her O man she make a nigga happy I be smiling and shit now my momma be thinkin somethtin wrong wit me because I have never been this happy" Jarvis said with admiration all on his face. I can tell he really loves Carter i am very happy for my friend.

" So whats stopping you from putting a title on it bruh?"

"Oh I plan on asking her to dinner tonight and asking her there i hope she says yes man."

"She will bruh don't even stress it now lets go see what these girls doing."

Kadence

"Kadence lets go to Victoria's Secret!!" Carter said so enthusiastic.

Truth is i have never been in Victoria's Secret I thought it was for skinny woman and i was far from skinny.

"Umm I have never been in there Carter i don't think anything in there will fit me Carter." i said sadly.

"No No Kadence we aren't doing that today you are a beautiful curvy women who should embrace her body shit if I had your ass and boobs i would walk around everywhere butt ass naked just because i could." carter said serious as heart attack.

"Lml Carter you keep me rolling, but you have to help me."

" Yeah I gotchu girl we gon find you something sexy to wear for my ugly ass cousin."

" what size bra do you wear?"

" A 40DD?"

" Damn girl you got them watermelons, but i think i see some sexy ass bras for you mami." Carter said while smirking and moving her eyebrows.

Carter picked out tons and tons of panties, bras, and thongs she even talked me into getting some lingerie which i was trying on right now.

" Carter where you at girl?" we were the only ones in the store which was great. She didn't answer so i just walked out forgetting about what i had on. When i walked out I saw Odell on his phone so i tapped him.

"Baby have you seen Carter she was supposed to be waiting outside the dressing room." i kept on rambling but Odell was looking at my body. Then i looked down and realized I was still wearing the lingerie. Odell looked like he was ready to devour me.

I started backing up into the dressing room,but Odell was following behind me. He pushed me into the dressing room and started kissing me.

"You love teasing me don't you ma." he said while kissing my neck and letting his hands roam my body. He got to my ass and gave it a nice squeeze which earned a moan from me.

"Odell baby I didn't mean to tease you I just forgot i had this on." i said still moaning from his kisses his hands found my treasure and cupped it in his hand. His hand was so warm and big.

" I should have you in these people dressing room screaming my name for that shit you pulled early had me hard and shit, but i know you aren't ready for that beautiful and that's cool because i love you." he said kissing my neck then my forehead.