Chapter 12: My Hero?

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the Ice Kingdom. How did I get here?

Then I remembered. Ice Queen. The Ice Bitch kidnapped me for some deluded reason!

No matter. Cake and I have broken Princes out of here numerous times. I'll escape out of here in no time. And when I do, I'll kick her dumb Ice Bitch ass and...

...OWWW!!!

I felt a pain in my side and could barely stand up.

Damn it! I forgot about my stupid wound!

"Thanks a lot Marshall Lee!" I yelled.

"Ah, I see you're awake now," I heard a voice from a corner of the room. I turned my head and saw a dark figure I couldn't make out. But with the high pitched voice, I assumed it was Ice Queen.

"What is your damage Ice Queen?" I yelled. "What is your problem with me?"

"You're the reason Prince Gumball won't date me!" Ice Queen shouted angrily.

No, he won't date you because you're a deranged old Ice Bitch who kidnaps Princes. I thought.

"He's my boyfriend. When are you going to realize that he doesn't love you?" I said angrily.

"When are you going to realize that he doesn't love you?" she said laughing and then left.

"Get back here!" I yelled. "Come back in here and fight me you Ice Bitch coward!"

"Watch your language, Fi," I heard another voice say. It was the last person I expected to come for me. It was Marshall Lee Abadeer...

...My hero?

***