Chapter Fifty-One:

August 30th, 1964:

Jack just left the Oval Office after signing his Economic Opportunity Act - which started the Office of Economic Opportunity and allowed them to begin fighting harder against poverty - when Bobby rounded the corner nearby and smiled, "So how'd it go?"

"Very well," Jack returned as they moved to walk together down the glossy hall before adding, "And, on the subject of achievements, I still can't believe Hoover is out of our hair...maybe even for good."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Bobby nodded with a grin. "I deserve a medal. What do you say I take the tour overseas with Jackie instead of you?"

"Bobby," Jack warned looking at him with amused eyes.

"What?" Bobby continued to tease. "I deserve a vacation!"

"Maybe when we take the kids to Ireland you can come along too," Jack tried to compromise with a smirk.

"You know, I may just accept that offer," Bobby replied before no longer teasing, "So how long will you be over there?"

"Two weeks?" Jack said unsure. "Pierre and Jackie's secretary have the schedules; we'll see them once we fly out."

"When do you leave?" Bobby asked.

"In an hour and tonight we'll be staying...I think Jackie picked Paris. Go figure."

Bobby chuckled at that before patting his brother on the shoulder, "Have a safe trip, Jack." 

"Thanks, Bob," Jack smiled as his brother left to head back to work.

When Jack entered the residence to grab some things off his desk, Jackie walked in from the nearby room wearing a cream colored dress that hugged her curves and stopped at her knees, a single glossy bow shimmering from where it was sewed at her right shoulder strap.