Chapter Three:

Jackie slowly opened her eyes as she pushed herself off her stomach to roll on to her back with a cat-like stretch just as the door opened and Jack walked in with a black polo and white slacks on, his hair slightly damp.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up," Jack chuckled as he closed the door and walked over to the bed. "I saved you some strawberries from breakfast," Jack continued as he sat next to her and handed her the bowl of strawberries he was carrying.

"Thanks, Bunny," Jackie smiled as she took the glass bowl and took a bite out of a large, fresh strawberry. "I take it I missed breakfast then...why didn't you wake me?"

"You were so tired last night and you looked so peaceful," Jack confessed as he watched her, loving how the sun shining in her hair made it look like it was lined with gold.

"What time is it now?" Jackie asked, finishing off a third strawberry.

"A little after noon," Jack answered, resting his back against the pillows as he continued to look at her.

"Well at least I haven't missed lunch yet. The Johnsons probably think I'm purposely sleeping the day away so I don't need to associate with them," Jackie smirked before glancing over to Jack and meeting his gaze. "What?" She asked with a smile as she wiped the strawberry leaves back in the dish.

"You're so beautiful," Jack replied, brushing a loose strand of hair out of her eyes. "And I can't wait to see your face when you see the surprise I had brought in for you."

"Really?" Jackie responded with a smile as she set the bowl down on the night stand behind her before fully facing him. "What is it?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise," Jack grinned before moving to roll out of bed.

"Jack," Jackie whined playfully, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him back down. "Come-on, tell me!"

"No," Jack laughed as he tried to pull away but she had a strong grip. "Get out of bed and I'll show you."

"Wow, John Kennedy," Jackie smirked suggestively. "I think this is the first time you ever tried to get me OUT of bed..."

"Oh, God, Jackie!" Jack laughed, trying to pull away from her, provoking her to roll on top of him and straddle his stomach so he couldn't get up. "This is a completely different matter now!"

Jackie looked down at him with puppy dog eyes, her lips in a small pout, knowing full-well the effect it had on him.

He found her irresistible and begged with a smirk, "Jackie, come-on, don't look at me like that."

"Jack, come-on," Jackie whined, mocking him as she rested her chin in her hand. "Whatcha bring me?"

Jack just glared back at her, a smile tugging at his lips as he remained silent. Two could play this game and Jackie returned the glare, an impish grin dancing across her lips as she drummed her nails across his chest, her messy bed hair making her look like a satisfied lioness that just cornered her prey.

He was helpless and she knew it.

"Alright! Alright!" Jack gave in grabbing her hand that was tapping against his chest, driving him crazy. "Just stop drumming your fingers all over me."

She raised an eyebrow and opened her mouth to reply to that but Jack stopped her, "Don't even say it. Now, I'll give you a hint. It's alive and it's outside; that's why you need to get out of bed to see what it is."

"And here I thought you were going to tell me," Jackie scoffed with a smile as she moved off him and out of bed.

"Ha!" Jack laughed, standing. "You would need to do a lot more than sit on me to make me tell you."

Jackie looked over her shoulder with mischievous eyes as she looked him up and down, biting her lip suggestively.

"No, Jackie!" Jack scolded her playfully as he headed toward the door. "We are going outside!"

Jackie laughed as she opened her suitcase and pulled out some clean clothes. "Can I take a shower first?"

"Yeah," Jack answered opening the door. "I took one this morning; it was really nice."

Jackie walked over to him with her clothes and gave him a quick kiss to his lips before walking out and saying, "Okay. Love you, Bunny."

~*~*~*~*~

Author's Note: I apologize for the fact this chapter is on the shorter side but C'est la vie.

What do you think Jack brought her? I know what he brought her...

Of course, why wouldn't I? :p