Blood & Kisses

Everyone was up but Jade.  I went in to check on her.  I sat down on the edge of the bed and she stirred.  She mumbled, “Come closer, Mikey.”

            I said, “Jade?  Are you awake?”

            Her eyes opened.  “How are you feeling?”

            “Okay, I guess.  I’m still not fully awake and you’re already asking questions.”

            “I can wake you up.”

            “No.”

            “Were you awake when you said, ‘Come closer, Mikey’?”

            “I said that out loud?”

            “Yeah, you still want me to come closer?”

            She rolled her eyes and patted the space beside her.  She said, “I’ll always want you.”

            I sat beside her.  I said, “Your mom was worried.”

            “That’s Mom.  Where is she and everyone else?”

            “Out.  I said I’d stay and take care of you.  Your mom didn’t look happy.”

            “She’s starting to like you or we wouldn’t be here alone.  Come closer.”

            I did and she kissed me.  Her kisses were always warm and gentle.  I kissed her back.  The electricity running through me was almost unbearable.  I wanted more. 

            She was wearing a button down night shirt.  I reached forward and unbuttoned the first button before her hands caught mine and stopped me.          

            She said, “No, not that.”

            I said, “Can’t we compromise?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “I waited two years to get a good long kiss from you.  Two years!  What if we don’t go all the way?  I waited that long.  Can’t you give me this?  Just this once?”

            “We don’t go all the way?”

            “No.”

            “I don’t know, Mike.”

            “Please Jade?”

            “Alright.”

            I kissed her.  It was quick and I pulled away.

            “You won’t be mad?”

            “No.”

            I kissed her again and didn’t pull away.  I reached forward and unbuttoned the rest.  She shook it off and sat there kissing me.  She brought me closer, holding me tight.

            I kissed her jaw, her neck, her shoulder, and made my way to the top of her cleavage.  She tensed.  I asked, Want me to stop?

            No.

            I kissed her mouth again.  She reached over and took off my shirt.  My hand went across her smooth stomach.  She shivered.  Her finger traced my stomach muscles.