An Interracial Story: Jungle Fever

JAIDA

*Picture of Jaida to the right*

"Jaida," 

"Huh?" I said as I looked up.

He smiled a bit, those perfect white teeth exposed for my viewing.

"I need you to get some wine for my wife and I." He smiled. 

"Uhm, sure thing." I smiled lightly. 

I felt a spark of jealousy but he wasn't mine, and I doubt he ever would be. 

'He was married for godsakes. Get it together, Jaida.' I thought to myself.

"I know you taste good, I mean," He smirked, eyeing me up and down as he licked his plump pink lips. His green eyes following down to my C-Cup chest up, back up to my face until our eyes met. 

"have good taste." 

'What was that?' I thought to myself. 

He winked, and walked off. 

Kelson was definetly different from any boss I had ever had, he wasn't very strict on me, at least not how he was at first. He still swamped me work and was very demanding but he wasn't nearly as rude. I just graduated from college and getting a job was way harder than I thought it would be. My competition was pretty stiff and with that, I decided to not bother looking and just settle for a normal 9-5. Unfortunately, at Royson & Manning, this was more like a 7-11. The money was good though so I wasn't really complaining. 

I grabbed my coat, and buttoned it up before heading out to grab a bottle of champagne. I knew the liquor store was closing at any moment, and I wasn't trying to get into any trouble. I jogged down the street in my 6 inch heels to the liquor store, just as I got to the door they were closing. 

"Dustin, please." I begged him. 

They knew me here, I was constantly grabbing some type of alcohol for Kelson. 

"Not tonight, Jaida." He whined.

"Oh c'mon pleasee." I begged. 

"Ughh, make it quick." He said, as I rushed in.

"You're amazing!" I sang as he unlocked the door allowing me in. I ruffled his shaggy brown hair and ran inside to find the perfect bottle of champagne. I picked up some Ace of Spades and Dom Perignon. 

"Expensive taste." Dustin laughed. 

"They are delicious, but I've only had Dom once and Ace like twice." I laughed.

"For the boss?" He questioned as he checked out.

"Yes sir." I passed him the business credit card that I was only allowed to use for Kelson's transactions. 

"Have a good night, Jai." He smiled. 

"Oh, i'll try. Thanks again." I waved as I left. 

When I got back to the office, I took the elevator up and went straight to Kelson's office. There was no one in the building except security in the lobby, Kelson and myself. The office was pretty dark and only a few dim lights lit the room. I knocked on the door softly. It was open just a crack. 

"Oh..Oh God." I heard moaning from a woman. 

I looked through the crack and saw the desk rattle viciously. Kelson mounted on top of a white woman with blond hair. I didn't see the colour of her eyes because they were closed shut, tears streamed down her cheeks, most likely from pleasure, could be from pain or a combination of two. Kelson grunted as he continued to pound into her. It seemed as though he began to get more aggressive as the desk began to drag and screetch across the floor. I knew I should look away but my eyes simply wouldn't let me as I eyed his strong physique, the veins protruding from his muscular arms, and the light percperation covering his tan skin.