Epilogue

Owen, Claire, and I have been helping some of the survivors for a couple of hours now. I notice she keeps looking over at her nephews.

"Claire, go with your nephews. They need you." I say.

"Ok. Ellie, you're such a good friend. I love you." She says before hugging me.

"I love you too." I say. We let go then I walk towards some of the people asking if they need help.

I see the Zach and Gray hug their parents as Claire watches them with tears forming. She hugs her sister and they look at each other. I smile as I see her go to Lowery and they hug for a long time.

I see Owen and meet up with him.

"So, what should we do know?" I ask him.

"Probably stick together; for survival." He says. He grabs my hand and we both walk away.

-1 month later-

"Our sources say Dr. Wu, lead geneticist from Jurassic World, has been seen in hiding at Costa Rica. He has no word on the Jurassic World incident and continues to stay in hiding. We have a research team preparing to go to Isla Nublar and try to get some evidence on the incident." The news anchor says.

"Babe, can you turn that off?" I say as I turn my laptop off.

"It's not your fault baby. That monster forced you to make that thing. You had no say into doing it or not. I'm glad that bastard Hoskins is dead. He is the one behind all of this." He says as he walks to me.

"I hope they get all the evidence to put Dr. Wu in jail." I say as I hug him.

"They will. And I'll make sure you stay safe. I love you, so much Ellie." He says as he looks into my eyes.

"I love you too." I say before I hug him.

What have I gotten myself into?