Sponsors, Sponsors, Sponsors

It's Christmas week here in Jurassic World, with a busy enough schedule, Claire has possible sponsors coming to see our new Dinosaur.

I walk to Winston's Steakhouse and see Lowery eating alone.

"Hey bud, you know if you are going to be depressed over Claire, Margaritaville is around the corner." I said trying to make him laugh.

"Haha Ellie, I'm on my lunch break. I haven't been here in a while, since my last date with Claire." He said sounding depressed.

"Come on. Lets go to the gentle giants petting zoo. That'll cherry you up." I said before pulling Lowery out of his seat.

"Ok. I've been wanting to see the new Apatosaurus babies." He said after leaving his tip.

We ran to the pen when we bumped into Claire's assistant Zara.

"Oh, hey Zara." I said after I bumped into her.

"Hey Ellie, I'm looking for two boys. Well Claire's nephews. They seem to have run off and im getting worried." She said frantically.

"No, sorry. I don't even know what they look like." I said.

"Oh the older one is about 16 and has dark hair. The younger one is about 11 and has long brown hair. Their names are Zach and Gray Mitchell. If you find them please give me a call."

"Will do Zara. Hope you find them soon!" I yelled out as she ran away from us.

"Well that was weird." Lowery said.

"Yeah. Hope she doesn't get fired for that." I say as I receive a text.

Claire: Meet me at the lab ASAP.

"Well damn. I have to go to the lab. I'll see you later?" I told Lowery.

"Yeah, I have to head back to my computer and plastic dinosaurs anyways." He said sheepishly.

"Ok. Are you still on for movie night with me and Owen? We are going to watch Jaws." I asked him.

"Yeah. I'll be there." He said before walking away.

-----

I got to the lab and slipped on my lab coat over my clothes. I see Claire and run over to her.

"Hey Claire, what's up?" I asked her out of breath.

"The investors want to meet you. They want to ask you questions about the Indominus." She said as we headed to my lab.

"Ok, what are their names?" I ask as I pull my hair into a ponytail.

"Dennis from Verizon, Emily from Apple, and Eric from Walmart." she says before we enter the lab.

"Hello again, here is our other genius behind the Indominus, Dr. Elizabeth Grant." Claire says as we enter the room.

"Oh please, call me Ellie." I say as I shake their hands.

"Ok Dr. Ellie, we want to know all about your dinosaur and what makes it special." Eric says.

"Well this is the first hybrid dinosaur created by man. My colleague Dr. Wu came to me with the idea of creating the hybrid. Genetic spicing has opened many doors to the world of DNA engineering. We were able to get the DNA of two different dinosaurs, some DNA from different animals and we created the Indominus Rex." I said smiling.

"And what animals were used to create the Indominus?" Emily asked.

"The dinosaurs we used are tyrannosaurus and-" I said as I got interrupted by Dr. Wu.

"The rest is classified information until we approve a sponsor and release date." Dr. Wu said with a Class A smile.

"I think that's all the information we need. Thank you again Dr. Grant." Dennis said.

"Shall we have a moment to go over our notes?" Emily asked Claire.

"Yes. I'll be outside the lab whenever you all are ready." She said. The three of us left the lab and I started to head to the innovation center.

"Dr. Grant!" I heard Dr. Wu yell as I was going down the hall.

"Yes?" I said as I stopped to turn around.

"I was very serious about not telling anyone. This must stay a secret Dr. Grant. It can't be told yet." He said with an angry look in his eye.

"Ok. It won't happen again." I said.

"Good. Have a nice day." he said with a fake smile.

"You too."