Night Terrors and Sweet Songs.

"These eggs should work. I had the genetics lab give me two that they use for the Apatosaurus." I said to Dr. Wu as I walked into the lab with two very large eggs.

"Those are perfect." He said as he shook my hand.

"Lets get to work shall we?" He asked.

"We shall."

-5 hours later-

I get back to my house and I see my parents making s'mores with Owen.

"Hey princess." My mother said as she came to hug me.

"Do yall have to leave tomorrow?" I said as I sat down by the fire.

"Yes baby. I wish Dr. Wu didn't have to keep you so busy." My dad said.

"Yeah. What have yall been doing anyways?" Owen asked.

"We've been coming up with some more dinosaurs. But the dinosaurs aren't staying alive for some reason. They have to be missing something in the DNA sequence." I lied.

"Oh. Hopefully yall figure it out soon." Owen replied raising his eyebrow slightly.

I stared into the fire as they all kept talking.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I said after five minutes.

"ok babe." Owen said before kissing my forehead.

I walk inside and go to my bathroom. I turn the water on hot and let the water hit my back. I hear the door move a crack and a little bell moving around. I see the shower curtains move a bit then hear Sierra give a little meow.

"Sierra, privacy!" I said as she walks on the edge of the tub. She gives another meow before falling in the tub. She screeches as the water hits her and she runs out. I burst out laughing at my stupid cat.

"I really needed that." I said quietly.

"Needed what?" I heard Owen say in the bedroom.

"A good laugh." I replied.

"I can make you laugh." He said as he walked in the bathroom.

"Not like my stupid cat." I said as he was brushing his teeth.

"Whatever. Hurry up and get out so we can cuddle." He said before leaving the bathroom.

I get out after fifteen minutes and lay in the bed with Owen.

"Your parents are asleep already." He said as he started to play with my wet hair.

"ok." I yawned out. I started to fall asleep as Sierra came to cuddle as well.

-----

I walked into a dark room and could walk around with hitting anything. As my eyes started to adjust, I realized I was in the lab. I could hear faint whispers as I got to the back door into Dr. Wu's private lab.

Don't do it. Don't do it.

They got louder as i got closer to the door.

Don't do it. Don't do it.

As I got to the door they were already yells.

Don't do it! Don't do it!

I open the door and the yelling stops. There is a mess in the lab with blood everywhere. I get to the incubator and see a white baby dinosaur with eyes that looked like hell and spikes along its body. It's little mouth was covered in blood and she had some flesh stuck in her teeth.

She looks at me as if she's planning something. I look behind her and see Dr. Wu with scratch marks all over him.

"Dr. Wu, what happened?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Your massive knowledge, Dr. Grant." He said in an evil voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked scared.

"Look at your creation." He said.

I look around the room and see everyone I love dead. Claire, Lowery, Owen, and my parents. I gasp in shock.

"We did this?" I whispered. I hear Dr. Wu chuckle.

"No, Dr. Grant. You did this." He said.

I hear some chirping that sounded like a velociraptor with a hint of t-rex. I turn around and see the baby dinosaur jump and scratch my face.

"Ellie!" I hear Owen scream. I wake up covered in sweat and tears. I hug Owen and cry into his chest.

"Baby, what happened?" He said stroking my hair.

"I had the worst dream ever. Everyone was dead except for me,Dr. Wu, and some dinosaur I've never seen. Then it attacked me. I kept hearing someone whisper 'Don't do it. Don't do it.' Oh, it was awful." I said sobbing.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry baby girl. It wasn't real. I know what will make you feel better." He said as he lifted my chin to look at him.

"What?" I said after sniffing.

"Somewhere, over the rainbow. Way up high. There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby." He started to sing. He would always do this when I would cry as a child. I snuggled closer to him as he continued to sing.

As I was about to fall asleep I heard him whisper.

"I've always loved you my sweet Elizabeth." Then he kissed my hair.