Chapter 33- Mates

"Woah what happened to your room?" Austin asked stepping into the mess.

" I don't know, someone got in and searched my things looking for something."

Surprised Austin's eyes were directed towards my undergarments that looked the they had been thrown out of my dresser. "They went through your bras and underwear?" Austin asked discomfort and anger in his tone.

"Yeah" I said rubbing my upper arm.

My eyes traveled through my room. Someone really wanted to find whatever they were looking for. Hopefully they wouldn't do anything to get it.

"You okay?" Austin asked placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I guess. I just really want to know who did this and why." 

He played with a strand of my hair before placing it behind my ear. He smiled before leaning in and kissing me his hands on the back of my neck. He pulled away and let his hand trail off my body.

"I'm gonna look into some things but you can start on your room. I'll be back." He said.

He stepped away and headed for the room door then to the suite door. I pulled out my phone dialing a number that I knew could get me some supplies to help.

"I'm kind of working right now." Dean said into the phone.

"I'll tip you." I joked.

"What do you need?" he sighed

"Can you bring cleaning supplies, I will explain when you get here." I asked while starting to put up my undergarments.

"Okay I'll see you in 10." He said before hanging up.

I continued to clean and I finished putting up all the clothes and fixed the bed when I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it to see a pile of cleaning products mops, brooms and dust pans in a maid cart. I helped Dean get in and rolled the stuff into my room where Dean followed.

"So what happened?" He stood at the doorway.

"Um I don't know for sure but someone got in through my balcony and searched through all of my things." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Your balcony?" He asked amazed.

We both knew this room was on the top floor of the hotel so we were dealing with someone supernatural. I didn't really like that because I didn't know the extent of supernatural beings. Are there vampires and witches? Are there hunters? This are things I never thought to ask but now its worrying me.

"Is there anything you or your grandparents own that someone might really want?"

"Uh not that I know of....I mean I got this box for my 16th birthday that I never opened." 

I remembered the horrifying dream I had in those woods and Austin trying to cheer me up by opening my presents. I also remember the lingerie my grandmother gave me. I smiled at the thought. All these memories started rushing into my head. Austin and I's night at the pool. Waking up next to him, watching his chest rise and fall. We weren't all that bad. If we were a little less childish we could actually  functional couple.

"What's in it?"

"I haven't opened it yet." I said running my hand through my hair.

I tapped my right foot at an extremely fast pace and I tried to rub away the goosebumps on my arms. My breathing was hitched and my eyes definitely had some uncomfortableness about them. Anyone from a mile way could tell something was wrong. 

"Something's wrong." He said walking up to me.

"I'll be fine." I gave him a small smile.

That was a lie but I don't need to many people worrying. I mean one of my friends worried so much that it got her in a comma. Of course Dean wasn't taking that BS answer.