Chapter 36

The next morning when i woke up i found a large pile of presents near my bed and smiled to myself but ofcourse when theres a party everyone knows what happens then. In the middle of opening a present from Luna (a subscription to the quibbler) Kim came into my bed and we started to open the gifts together. In total i got a really pretty Necklace from Blaise and a bracelet and a ring and a pair of earrings from him, a subscription to the Quibbler from Luna, Harry gave me a book on Quidditch beaters, Ron gave me a shiit load of candy, Kim gave me basically the same and Hermione got me Hogwarts, a History. "Seriously what's Blaise going to give Luna for their Anniversary's and stuff if he gets this for his best chick friend?" i asked and Kim shrugged "maybe a house" she said "good idea ill think on that" Blaise said coming into the girl's dorm. "Your not supposed to be in here! Your a Slytherin boy!" Hermione screeched and he shrugged "Put on that dam jewelery it cost me a ton of galleons!" he said "yadda yadda" i said and waved him off but i did indeed like the things i got "none of it matches together" i informed him "would you really wear matching jewelery?" he said "touche".

"Lets go down to breakfast already guys" i said and Blaise nodded then i got into a pair of comfortable jeans a pair of high heeled boots and a flowy shirt with Blaise's ring and bracelet so he wouldnt whine.

"So you and Luna" i said waggling my eyebrows suggestivly and he blushed "Umm well the thing is" he babbled "yes we did" Luna said appearing suddenly and sat down on his lap. "What she said" he muttered and i smiled "Cute!" i said and he glared at me "i am not cute" "yes you are" me and Luna said at the same time and he glareed more powerfully. "Glaring invites Nargles into the body" Luna informed Blaise who groaned "oh my god" he smacke da hand on his head and she laughed. "So then you two are going to be all cutsie wootsy today i understand, im going to be all normal about it and Fred and Kim are going to cutsey wootsy aswell since i myself heard them shagging last night" i said "so im going to go practice my Beater's arm with George and later im gonna practice his Keeper's skills with Ron maybe give him a black eye i smiled. "You know if you wouldve said yes to Draco you wouldnt have to be putting up this brave facade with humor and violence. WE both know Quidditch is your way of getting rid of your feelings" Blaise said stopping me from getting up. "You dont know Blaise" i said then i got up and ran up to my Dorm.

Blaise's gift's

Necklace- http://www.polyvore.com/quartz-crystal-ball_necklace/thing?id=35814598

Bracelet-http://www.polyvore.com/kismet_moon_amp_star_rose/thing?id=42416281

Earrings- http://www.polyvore.com/queen_night_necklace/thing?id=24058129

Ring- http://www.polyvore.com/induction_matrix_ring_new_age/thing?id=42817185