Chapter 33

A/N: Im just gonna skip to like a week and a half til her birthday because i really want to write her B-day

I danced around happily a long time later when we were going to classes though Blaise insissted on taking Luna to her class so he dragged me along too "youll have to break up with Neville you know" Blaise said in a sing song voice "give me atleast a day!" she said. "Neville just so soft to break up with" she said "ill do it!" i offered

"we get it you wanna see someone cry" Blaise and Luna said together. "Nah if i wanted to id go to Chang but seriously though your first born named after me!" i called as i ran down the hall "Victoria's a girl name!" Blaise said "dont break up with Neville!" Luna said "Victor!" i yelled down the hall and spotted Kim with Fred walking to her next class "Hello" i said in a random French Accent. "Your in a happy mood" she said "well spotted" i said "i am a romantics genius!" i said and waved my arms dramatically "u huh coming from the single person" Fred said and i stuck my tonuge out at him.

"Momma doesnt eat until all her chicks are fed" i said sarcastically and Fred rolled his eyes and i heard a cackle like laugh from behind me. I turned and spotted the She-Malfoy with her pug oops i mean Pansy and the other slags i mean Slytherin Girls. "Do enlighten as too what you find so amusing Malfoy" i said and glared at her "nothing nothing" she said and turned back to her friends giggling madly.

I heard her whispering more stuff so i turned to face her fully "what the hel are you laughing at cause its clearly about one of us so just spit it out" i said. "I just fount it incredibly coincidental that both Weasley and Tyler have red hair Cousins much? You know the hair was a dead ringer" she said with a smrk clearly thinking she said something incredibly witty. "Crushing on the Blood Traitors? Tisk Tisk what would Daddy Death Eater say?" i said in a baby voice "My father is no Death Eater and i am not crushing on the Blood Traitor!" she said "really? Because it seems to me you were checking him out and possibly checking out Kim here to see what changes you dhave to make or how much Plastic Surgery youd need?" i said. "Your one to speak acting all high and mighty and innocent when you have that Slag Tag!" she said completely changing subjects "What Slag tag?" i asked outraged "That bloody Snake and Butterfly on your back!" she said. Crap the tattoos had sluthered down to my lower back. I opened and closed my mouth like a fish at a loss for words thankfully Kim steped in "now your checking Tori out hmm? Shame Shame knows your name" she said doing the finger thing. "You wish! Bunch of Slags" she laughed "why dont you just run along now and get one of those morning after Potions? Wouldtn want to ruin the little body you have" she said getting right up in Kim's face "oh thats it" Fred said but first i poked her shoulder then head butted her when she turned and tackled her. I started to punch all the white i could see occasionaly punching the floor somehow though she was able to throw me off herself and then crawled on top of me and pinned me to the floor diggin her knees into my thighs and ber pelvis was pinning the resat of my body. I kicked her in the head somehow and then got on her again this time however i felt a powerful blow on the back of my head and fell to the side holding my head in my hands, i saw Blood run down my forehead and onto the floor then i heard somehow yell loudly and more blows being exchanged. I managed to get off the floor and saw Luna on Pansy Paskinson's back while Parkinson tried to shake her off and Kim was on Malfoy twisitng her leg and arm and digging her face intot he floor. Pansy finally got Luna off her back and threw her onto the floor and tried to hit her but i stepped in the way kicing her arm away and once more i started to fight with Pansy and Luna threw some punches in somewhere long the line.

"Stop!" someone yelled noone listened finally i felt a strong pair of arms grab me and pull me back the same to the other girls i saw happen. I turned and saw Harry holding me back, Ron had grabbed Pansy, Blaise grabbed Luna, Fred had Kim and Malfoy had Malfoy (you get it!). "Let me at her" She Malfoy growled and i flipped her off "Detention!" Hermione yelled looking very flustered "yeah screw you too" i said and stomped back to my Common Room ignoring the fact that i still had 3 classes left.