Chapter 34

I stomped up to my room and took a shower then i wrapped a bandage around my knuckeles were theyd gotten cut and healed a few cuts on my face brushed the broken strands out of my hair and then i went back down to the Common Room. I layed down on the couch and read for awhile until Dinner time. I put on a pair of sweatpants on and headed down to the Great Hall. I sat down next to Luna and Blaise who were sitting on one side of the table Neville next to Luna with Fred Kim and George infron of them. "Calmed down?" Blaise asked and i nodded "Yo deddy yo yo yoz!" Ernie Macmillan said as he and Justin Finch Fletchley came near me with Hannah Abbott trailign behind "Yoz Yo" i answered "so is it true you and She-foy got into it?" Hannah asked sitting in between me and Blaise "she-foy?" Blaise said and Hannah shrugged "yupperz: i said. "So you know you stole our Party" Ernie said sitting down next to Kim so he faced me "in waht form?" i asked "Hufflepuffs always have the Halloween Party, Ravenclaw has Valentine's Day and Slytherin has Christmas" he said "so what party are we supposed to do thi year then?" Justin finished up. "Do my birthday!" i siad and they gave me flat looks "fine Mardi Gras" i said and crossed my arms over my chest in a pout "do ym birhtday!" i said exactly a second later "no" Justin said "please?' "No" "please?" "no" on and on it went fo ra bout 15 minutes until finally "FINE!!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!" Ernie said loudly and i smiled "March 16" i said and kept eating "March 15 a whole day swing" Ernie said "cool" i said "i know we are" Ernie and Justin said at the same time "dont get co ck y" i said "hey oh yeah everyone dress as crazy as possible liek literally as if it were Marti Gras" i told Justin the muggle born whod know baout Mardi Gras hopefully "fine" he sighed.

MARCH 15 MORNING

"Hey" i siad to Blaise when i sat down next to him "Hello" he said in an extremly Cheery voice "Luna broke it off with Neville?" i guessed "no actually we were making out in a broom closet then Neville came in snogging Hannah Abott it got awkward then well obviously they broke up and 2 new relationships were born" he said. "So Victor?" i offered him "youll get your dam name in if we even make it that far" he said and i smiled. "So whats your outift for tonight?" i asked him "tailcoat and boxers" he answered "and a bowtie". I started to crack up "No-no fricken-" i kept laughing 'seriously!" he said in an amused tone "wow just wow" i said when i had control of myself "im wearing a cloak and shorts" Luna said and sat down infront of us "and high heeled boots" she said. Blaise got a slightly dreamy expression on his face "calm down Lover boy" i said and he smiled then leaned over the table and gave Luna soft kiss on the lips. When it lasted more than 5 seconds i said randomely "oh hey Blaise i am madly in love with you" no reaction "Justin Beiber is the man!!" Nadda "okay im just gonna tak emy breakfast upstairs and-" i was suddenly cut off by a handsome owl landing on Blaise's head with its foot stretched out to me."Gah!" Blaise shook the owl off his head and it landed gracefully infront of me and stretched its foot out to me. "Hmm" i said thoughfully and pulled hte small package off its leg. Inside was a satin lined box i opened it and found a beautiful bracelet i gasped when i saw it.

http://www.netcarats.com/uploads/productimages/BR221_301y.jpg

"Caro Dio" Blaise said breathlessly "hey Tori" Hermione said suddenly popping up then she saw the bracelet and let out a small shriek of joy "is that wha ti think it is?!" she said and i gave her a flat look "its a Fearlyns eye! These are super rare!! ANd so many in one place!" she said. "huh?" i said and she pointed at the diamonds it seemed like somehting was carved into it when i looked clsoer i saw that indeed a shape was carved into the diamond in silver paint. I gasped too. Insinde the box there was a note "early birthday present, heard you were having a birthday party tonight and though you could wear it too. Carved on it htough Granger probably already told you is a faerlyns eye the color it turns depends on what the people around feel towards you" i read out loud "Yellow-when your near somone who admires you or looks up ot you, Orange-Someone who wants to protect you, Red- Someone who loves you, Pink-Someone who has a crush on you, Green-Someone you can trust completely, Blue-When your near family and friends who love you,Purple-someone who would die for you, Brown someone who hates you, Black-someone who wants to hurt or kill you, Gld- Someone who loves you more than anything, Silver someone whos scared of you." i read the key. "That mustve cost a fortune" Hermione said still looking a thte Bracelet in awe "whos it from?" she asked "I dont know it just says hope to see you with it on tonight thats it" i said looking at it weirdly. I put it on and immediatly i felt a warm feeling sweep from my head ot my toes "woah" i said at the sudden rush. The bracelet flashed colors when i set my wrist down on the table it flashed, Red, Green, Purple, Orange and Silver when it was near Blaise "so you love her she can trust you completely, youd die for her, you want to protect her and your scared of her" Kim said and read the paper thing. "Aww" i siad and hugged him.