Chapter 23

"What about him?" i groaned "he wont stop whininng about how im best friend's with you and how i wont tel him if you talk about him and yadda yadda yadda" he said. "Well i dont!" i said outraged and pressed very hard into his back then he flipped me over with ease so i landed on my back on the floor "ouch" i said "your the one who tried to break my back" he said and shrugged. "Just give him another chance Tor" he said "no" i said flatly "why not?" he asked "he cheated on me!" i replied "that was last year! Hes apologized over and over again what does a bloody dude need to do to get on your good side?" he asked. "You just be glad your not on the bad side" i said and poked him in the chest "im honored truly" he said in fake awe. "Cmon" he whined "NO!" i answered "Victoria Beth Tyler!" he scolded "Blaise Louie Zabini!" i replied "give me 1 good reason besides the cheating thing!" he said "hes gonna be a death eater!" i shrieked "he is not a Death Eater" he replied. "Well he will be next year!" i lurted out before i could stop myself "how could you possibly know that?" he laughed then seeing my not funny expression said "you know it as a fact?" he asked. "Oh look at the time i should get going" i said and stood up abruptly but what with him being him he grabbed me by the waist and planted me back onto my seat "how do you know Tori?" he asked "i-i dont know i was kidding Ha ha ha see? now can i go?" i asked. "Yeah cause im a Hufflepuff and a first year right? No. I can tell you really know so tell me" he said "no i cant" i said trying to plead with him "tell me Tori" he said softly looking me in the eyes.

I contemplated the Pro's and Con's for a few minutes thinking about what would happen if i did tell him and if i didnt finally i decided on my choice and spoke. "Fine you really wanna know?" i asked and he nodded "you cannot tell anyone" i warned "and you might think that i sound crazy but its true" i said and he nodded. "Alright well when i lived in America there were these books that were like major popular" i said "and i read them non stop" i said and he nodded again "okay so those books were called Harry Potter" i said. "Like Potter?" he said "not like it is Potter" i said "those books go through his life from his first year all the way to the 7th and it says everything that happens in that time an stuff and who he ends up marrying his kids Draco's kids all that stuff" i said. "Wait so your saying that there is a book based on Potter's life?" he asked and i nodded starting to explain all about the books and all that and about how me and Kim both knew.

"That is" he said softly "SO TOTALY COOL!" he finally bellowed "shush!' i laughed "so your fine with it?"i asked "yeah its cool but i do hope you know that i am gonna pester you with questions for the next oh lifetime" he said and i laughed again. "Okay ask away" i said "okay you said that Draco turns into a Death Eater what about me?" he asked and wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we walked towards Dinner "well they dont really say anything about you at all onyl once but then they say that your not a death eater but you hate Blood Traitors and that stuff you think your above all that and you make fun of Draco because his Dad is a Death Eater" i said. "I sound like an as" he said and wrinkled his nose "Yeah well you were thats why i never wanted to be friends with you" i said "but of course now you feel terrible for ever thinking that way espeially because of everything you get me to buy you" he sai knowingly "yeah pretty much" i laughed. "Tell me how much money do you think ive spent on you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and i started to try to make the calculations "oh shut up that was barely today and when i amde you buy me my costume!" i said "still cost a hell of a lot" he said "oh come on you very well know your mum gives you a 100 galleons a month" i said "so stop your damn whinning!" i said. He growled at me but stopped fighting me "you know your pretty tamable for a 5'' 10" Quiditch Player" i said "becuase you wont stop slapping me unless i stop fighting" he countereed but i rolled my eyes.