Chapter 11

DRACO POV

That jerk snogging my victoria i thought as i saw him kiss her on the cheek but she not yours you cheated on her and she broke up with you live with it an intruder said. Get out of my thoughts Trix i growled at my twin twin telepathy such a true gift she smirked whatever i rolled my eyes if you want her back go and get her back if not well then stop starind at her your giving me the creeps she said. I am not staring im just well looking at her alot she added maybe but still i said i do not want her back do dont do dont "why are you staring at those Blood Traitors Drackie?" an annoying voice asked "Parkinson what have i told you about calling me that and look whos over there Scarhead is snogging Victoria why do you think im staring?" i said very annoyed. "Oh ill take care of it" she said and stood up just as Beth, Potter, Kimberly and the Weasle bees got up "hello Tylers" Pansy said "Hello Pug" Beth said "so dating Potter now are you? How low coming from Draco all the way to Potty although at least you had taste for once" "i know you didnt walk all the way here just to say that i mean with those thighs it musnt be easy to move" Kim said. "Why you idiotic Mud Blood" Pansy said "im a pure blood actually so i believe your looking for Blood Traitor" Kim retorted, i finally noticed that Pansy had been waving her wand around the bottom of Beth's bag so i didnt hear the rest of the argument but the next thing i know Pansy is lying on the floor with blood coming out of her nose and Beth's bag's contents are on the floor and her actual bag is ripped in half. Beth bent down to pick up her things and just as she did her spilled ink flew onto her face the words twisted around, her face twisted in pain and then the words settled on SLUT in thick letters, she grabbed a small mirror then checked her face as she saw her reflection she gasped then she looked up at me with Pain clear in her eyes then she ran out leaving her stuff behind. Kim shot a deathly glare at me then she ran off after her cousin.

VICTORIA POV

Running as fast as i could i left the Great Hall, my forehead was burning and tears were falling from my eyes. Kim was running after me i could tell but i didnt stop instead i ran to Moaning Murtles' Bathroom i ran into the Bathroom and fell to the floor crying again. "Victoria what happened?" Kim asked "the ink it just flew on to my face and then it started to burn so i ran" i said between sobs "lets get you to the Hospital Wing then'" she said and i nodded.

Madam Pomfrey whiped the ink off then she put some cream on to it so that it would spot burning and so that it wouldnt scar. For the last week i couldnt even look at Draco what did i do to him for him to do this to me? He had said he made a mistake in cheating on me well he didnt help matters today. The last day i got a compartment with Harry, Ron, Hermione Fred and Kim and George went with Lee. "Oh im going to miss umm Harry and Hermione i was like about to say everyone but i dread spending this summer with the twins" i said glaring at Fred "it was an accident" he said "ya accident my arse" i said remembering that memorable day when they put Yellow hair dye in my shampoo. "It really was i meant to put it into Kim's shampoo of crud" he said realizing his mistake "thats not much better buddy boy" i said holding in my laughter as Kim started to yell at him. Harry and Ron were laughing though and Hermione looked appaled (idk what that word means) but eventually Kim stopped her yelling and we started to talk again. "Oh and in a couple weeks im going to be at the Burrow too so no need to miss me" Hermione said with a smile "yay!" i said "what about me?" Kim asked "your always off snogging Fredward here so im stuck with Ginny and no offense to her but i do not find hearing someone ramble on about Quiditch and Harry Potter a very good way to spend your day" i said. "Oh i am so telling Gin" Ron taunted "what are you jelous?" Harry asked wrapping an arm around my waist "no i just dont see the point" i said "quiditch is awesome but Harry Potter is boring" i said "so why are you dating him?" he asked "oh you know the fame and the fortune" i joked. "Well played" he said and pecked me on the lips a chorus of eews and gag sounds came out and i laughed "do not snog infront of us" Kim said covering her eyes with her hand "you two do" i countered "yeah but Fred is hot!" she said "good point" i agreed and Harry said "hey! I am in the room!" making everyone laugh.