Chapter 17

A/N:Okay so since i have no ideas to write for the carriage ride or the Dinner so im just going to skip to the first day of classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day i got up early and went to breakfast were blaise already was but breakfast wasnt Blaise sat with me at the table and he started to try to teach me Italian. "Ciao!" he said after a while "well see ya!" responded and turned to my now appeared Bacon "no i mean its ciao not cow" he said very annoyed, he had been trying to teach me how to say hello in italian and i was pretending not to be able to because well its hilarious to get him annoyed. "Fine fine ciao" i said and "FINALLY!" he said very loudly "what are you yelling at my girlfriend about Zabini?" Harry said as he sat down next to me "nothing anyway so say an actual sentence" i told him. "Potter è un parassita fastidioso." he said and i repeated it "okay now what does that mean?" i asked "Potter is an annoting pest" he said and i sapit out my juice in a fit of giggles "Blaise" i screeched and he chuckled "well we should get to class" Harry said "ugh fine" i whined then stodd up as we headed for Transfig. "Are you upset?" i asked Harry when he wouldnt talk to me all throughout Transfigurations "no why would i be upset that my girlfriend was making fun of me with a Slytherin in who knows what language?" he asked Sarcastically. "We werent making fun of you! Well he was but i just laughed because he managed to trick me!" i said "Oh yeah Sure so why were you guys talking in a different language?" he asked our voices getting louder "because he was trying to teach me Italian!" i yelled "Why are you even hanging out with a bloody slytherin?" he yelled "because hes my friend Harry now stop being such a Prat!" i yelled and stormed into DADA and took a seat in the back. He walked in a few moments later, fuming, and sat down in the middle then Hermione and Ron came and sat down on the seats next to him. The Slytherins came in a while later and Blaise sat next to me "what happened?"he asked "nothing" i replied through gritted teeth "come on tell me" he said. "Me and Harry had a fight because he was being a Prejudice prat" i said and he nodded knowingly then Kim came in and sat next to me and we started to talk about what had just happened. "Wow well remember dont talk back to Umbridge or you know what shell do" she said in a whisper and i nodded. Right on cue Umbridge came in with her usual giggle "good morning students" she said in her high pitched voice "good morning" a few people mumbled and she giggled girlyly "now i think we can do just a smidge better dont you?" she asked then more sternly "i said good morning students" and everyone said 'Good morning'. "Now i see that your Defense against the dark arts lessons so far have been very... uneven" she said "not to mention the dangerous teachers you have had" she said. "If you mean Professor Lupin he was the best weve ever had and Moody mightve been Crouch but we still learned alot from him" Dean said "Students will raise their hand when they speak in my class Mr..." she said "Thomas" Dean said. "Now here are the texts you will be reading this year: she said and passed out a book that had a picture of a witch and wizard that looked about 5 years old and seemed to be drawn by a 5 year old. "You will read chapter one now begin" she said and i started to skim through the book after a while everyone was looking at Hermione who had her hadn up "yes miss...?" Umbridge said "Granger and theres nothing in here about using defensive spells" Hermione said. "Using spells? (Giggle) well i dont see why you would need defensive spells in my classroom". There were more protests and comebacks but then when Harry said Voldemort was back she snapped and told us all it was a lie then when Harry still wouldnt budge "Mr.Potter please refrain from lying in my classroom! Detention Mr.Potter friday evening". "Professor arent you basically calling him a liar already and you havent even waited to see proof 'innocent until proven guilty' isnt it?" i asked then Kim hissed "wrong law". "American? Hmm why am i not surprised, gullible the lot of you" she said "oh so now your critisising the U.S?" i asked "well the only reason it was even formed was because of England's incompitence!" i yelled "incompitence? Or because we wanted to keep order?" she countered "order?! They wouldnt let people practice their own religion!" i yelled at her and after a few more moments of us arguing iver which country sucked more i was sent to Professor Mcgonagol's class along with Harry who had been arguing his case aswell. "Stupid Toad" i mumbled.