Chapter 20

Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy. I jumped off the booth and fanned out the fan in my hand and started to fan myself slowly "welll well well Draco Malfoy Gate Crashing?" i asked he paused as if he was thinking about it then he said in a voice that seemed foreced "what if i am?". I took him in seeing if he was serious then i closed my fan abruptly and said "fine but this is a Halloween party so put these on" i threw them a bunch of clothes "blaise gets to wear shirt" i said over my shoulder and i swear i could feel Blaise smirking at Draco. I pressed the Play button before George could and the party resumed.
You could hear Blaise and Draco arguing through the bathroom door "i am not going shirtless" Draco growled "im wearing purple pants the least you could do is not wear a shirt!" Blaise countered "fine fine whos the wolf?" Draco asked "Blaise is" i yelled through the door and Draco once again growled. A few minutes later they came out wearing
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30764261 right when the song changed to "Dont trust me by 3OH!3". I came up to Blaise looped his arm around mine and said "Come on Wolf boy your Kitty awaits" i said and pushed him towards Luna, they started to Dance together. "And you Bunny Boy" i said and grabbed Draco's tie "are coming with me" i pulled him over to the Dance Floor and we staretd to dance together "Cuz im a vegetarian and im not... Scared of him!" i said and he laughed. The next song was "When i grow up by the Pu$$ycat Dolls" and we still danced to it, Song after song (Starstrukk by 3OH!3, Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects) we danced together after awhile i got tired so we went over to the rest place were Blaise was looking very sour and he was drinking Fire Whisky like it was water "whats thew matter Zabini?" Draco asked but Blaise was too mad or drunk to answer. For a few minutes me and Draco just talked and listened to the music then "Kiss the Girl by Ashley Tisdale" went on and for a few moments we just looked at each other then he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, for a moment i was shocked then i melted into the kiss and started to kiss him him back then though i remembered that i was dating Harry so i shoved him away. "Draco!" i yelled at him "look Tori im tired of being away from you, i love you Tori!" he said "you yourself felt what there is between us when we kiss, when were even together!" he said. Tears started to stream down my face "Draco im with Harry now, you had your chance and you cheated on me with 6 girls! and you didnt just snog them you shagged them" i yelled at him. "I know that but i made a mistake Tori! I want you back" he said the last part more quiet "well your not going to get me back ever!" i yelled and stomped up the stairs to the girl's Dormitory, i couldnt make it though, as soon as i got to the landing i fell down and started to cry. Cry over Draco, over how he said things that i didnt even know if he ment, how he was such a Sadist! The song that was playing now was "Apologize by Timbaland" and i was reminded of how in movies they always pick the songs that go with how the mood of the movie is and well when hed kissed me it was Kiss the Girl and he kissed the girl!

KIM POV
The Beginning of the Party was made up of Tori and Luna doing a sort of Conga Line thing around the whole common room to the song "Candyman by Christina Aguilara" soon though a bunch of people were doing it and then the pary started to get wild. "Come on Kim youve got me down to my Knickers!" Dennis Creevey whined "Take it off" i said in a sing song voice, he grumbled then took off his boxers while Colin laughed, he himself was the only one besides me who was fully dressed "and Dennis is out" Fred said who was commenting on it (he was down to his Undershirt, boxers and socks). In the end it turned into Me vs. Colin "tell me Creevy how did you get so good at Poker?" i asked as he made me take off my vest to reveal my Bra and glittered boobs "thats for me to know and you to find out" he said as we played the next round. "Yeah baby come to Mama!" i said and grabbed all the money that was in the middle because id gotten Colin to take off his Boxers. "Bloody cheat" Colin mumbled because he hadnt been paying attention due to the staring at my boobs "its your fault your a guy" i called back as i sat down on the edge of the table. "Hey kim" Neville said as he sat down next to me "hey Neville" i adjusted my vest "good song isnt it?" i asked referring to "Pretty Girl by sugarcult" he wasnt paying attention though, he was looking at Luna who was talking to Blaise in the rest area "why is she talking to that Slytherin?" he asked "oh i dont know Tori made them dance together" i said even though i knew. "Hmph" he said then he chugged his Firewhisky walked right up to Luna and started to Snog her while Blaise looked like he was ready to kill. I laughed then i went up to put my money in my room. When i was up there Katie Bell came up too. "Hey so a little birdy tolf me you and Fred you know" she said "oh huh? Yeah?" i said and blushed "i bet you were nervous werent you?" she asked "yes actually but Fred assured me that it would all be okay" i said "yeah?" she asked and i nodded "me too hes so sweet isnt he?" she asked "who?" i asked with furrowed eyebrows "Fred! I mean he was so gentle with me and stuff" she said. "Wait you and Fred did it?" i asked and she nodded "who else has he slept with?" i asked "well every girl in the Quiditch team and a couple other girls i believe" she said thoughtfully. I stormed out of the room and down to the Common Room, Fred and George were having a Keg Competition so i had to rip him away from the tube, i spun him around then slapped him very hard "what the bloody hel was that for!" he asked. "You lied to me Fred Weasley!" i yelled at him and slapped him again then i kneed him in the crotch and punched him in the stomach "you told me youd never done it before Fred!" i whispered into his ear then i let him fall and stormed back up to my Dorm.