Chapter 6

Soon it was time for the second task but again i didnt go since obviously i already knew what would happen but Kim for some strange reason did. Instead of going to the task i used this time to catch up on my DADA homework since he literally had it in for me ever since i had warned him i knew who he was and what he was up to. I had done the same with Lockhart and Quirell and i had greeted Lupin with 'Hi Moony' when id first seen him. After a while i started to get worried about Harry so i looked out the window i looked towards the black lake and saw him soaring out of the water and onto the deck. I relaxed a little and walked back to my almost finished homework and started to work on it again. Just as i was finishing up Kim came into the dorm her eyes red and puffy her eyeliner down her cheeks "what happened?" i asked sitting up "i broke up with Fred" she said "oh baby why?" i asked pulling her onto the bed "he said that i had been ogling at George and he got really mad and was yelling at me and so i broke up with him but now i feel bad" she said. "Oh sweety" i wrapped an arm around her shoulder. I comforted her until she fell asleep then i walked down to the common room were i found the twins with Angelina and Lee, they were the only ones there. "Roll Call" i yelled loudly which was my way of asking which twin was which "George" "Fred" they said, i walked up to Fred and kicked him in the shins "you.idiot.Why. would. you.do.that.you.idiot" i said punching him with every word. "Ow what did i do?" he asked "oh dont act so bloody inoccent. i just spent the past 2 hours comforting Kim" i yelled at him. He suddenly went white and i walked away and back up to my dorm, i fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up the next morning and sadly it was a school day so i hurried up and pulled on my skirt which i hated with a passion, i pulled on the knee high socks and then i put on a pair of Red sneakers and then i put my shirt on and left my tie off and then i grabbed my bag and tucked my robe inside it. As i walked down to the Great Hall i pulled my hair into a ponytail and put Chap stick on my lips. "Hey hottie" i heard someone say from behind me "stop calling me that" i told Draco as i turned to face him "you know i wont" he said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

We ate Breakfast together and then we went to Potions together, i always paid attention in Potions and i always looked at Snape with utter adoration because i knew the risks he was going through but yet he still did them all for the pure memory of the girl he loved. He even died for the girl he loved well he would, but how could Lily have loved James so much in the few years they had been together and yet she loved Snape less and theyd known each other since they were small, so sad but i guess that when he had called her a mud blood it had greatly affected their friendship. After Double Potions i had Charms so me and Draco seperated and i walked to the Charms room. Charms was boring but we did learn a new spell that showed someones crush so it was pretty cool. After that it was lunch time then i had double DADA and then Transfigurations. At the end of the day when classes were over and it was time for dinner i changed from my robes to a pair of jeans, flats and a vest top then i walked down to the Great Hall, Draco wasnt there yet so i sat next to Blaise and started to eat, after awhile Draco still hadnt shown. "Hey Blaise wanna see a spell i learned?" i asked "sure" he said "it reveals your crush" i said and he went a bit pale "then no" he said "oh come on ill show you in an empty classroom so no one will know" i said making puppy eyes. "Oh alright" he said, i grinned and pulled him up then i dragged him into the empty Charms room or so i thought "harder harder" i heard someone moan i held in giggles "whatever" i said "give me your hand" i whispered to Blaise he put his hand on mine and i muttered a spell then on his palm appeared a miniature Luna Lovegood. When i was about to comment on that i heard another moan "Oh Draco" i heard the voice say "Lumos maxima" i said quietly and turned my wand to the moans, as the light came on i saw Draco sitting there naked with a girl on his lap also naked when he saw me he dropped her from his lap i felt tears form in my eyes so i grabbed one of my shoes and threw it at his face with all my force then i threw the other one at his manhood. I heard a groan then i ran out of the room and all the way up to my Dorm and ran straight to my bed so i barely noticed the snogging Fred and Kim. I buried my head into my pillow and cried, i felt a weight on the edge of my bed and felt someone pat my back "hes a lying cheating arsehole son of a bich" i said loud enough for her to hear me "he was shagging a girl in the empty charms room that evil lying little cockroach i wish he would be turned into a ferret again" i said. I kept saying insults about Malfoy until eventually i fell asleep with Kim still stroking my back.