Chapter 29

"BLAISE ZABINI ANSWER ME RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!" i growled throught the door. Hed locked himself inside a cupboard that was way too small for him that was in the Kitchen "no!" he called. I sighed then started to make crying sounds, before long he poked his head out and i pulled him the rest way out. "Tell!" "Alright alright after the fight you got even drunker and then you got the tattoo and also you got those lip piercings that are 2 at the bottom of it and i accidently got an eyebrow and tongue one" he said. I looked down at my arm and saw that stupid Snake tattoo wriggling around all over my left arm "well why does it move?" i asked 'because its a magical one" he answered.

"Hmm well i can have fun with it later for now we need to plan" i said "for?" he asked and i explained the whole Kim and Fred thing and how Fred wanted to get back together with her. "So Weasley shagged the team? Haha!" Blaise laughed and i gave him a look "alright alright well whats in it for me?" he asked "i wont kill you"i answered with a shrug. He rolled his eyes but agreed so we started to plan then when we finally had one we just sat around and ate food that the House Elves brought us.

DAY OF PLAN * Aproximated time-how am i supposed to know? Im just the Headings Person! * * Okay anyways Time-3:00 PM *

"Getting into position" Blaise said into a fake Walkie-Talkie "you Git im right next to you!" i said "still it makes it seem more spy like" he defended himself "you and Luna are made for each other i swear" i muttered. "Anyways stay here" i said and he saluted me. I muttered bad words under my breathe as i went up to Fred i took a long tug of Poly Juice Potion wich coincidentaly turned me into George (thankfully he was off somewhere snogging Angelina). I grabbed Fred by the neck and spun him around pulling him into a long kiss then i pulled back and slapped him "How dare you!" i said and started to run off while he chased me "GET bACK HERE IMMA KILL YOU!!" he yelled after me and i quickened my speed (good thing George has long legs). "Youll never catch me im the Gingerbread Man!" i called over my shoulder taking another tug of Potion turning myself into Colin Creevey. He growled again and i quickened once more. After doing a few laps around teh 6th floor i ran up to the ROR were Blaise was holding open the door to a small Broom Closet like room when i went in there Fred did too but i wuickly got out of a side door and joined Blaise while Fred was locked in. "LET ME OUT OF HERE ZABINI!!!" Fred yelled and pounded on the door. We both rolled our eyes then Blaise went out to find Kim while i kept swallowing different potions to freak Fred out. He kept pouding on teh door then Kim ran in following Blaise then he threw open the door and she ran in then stopped when she saw Fred but we shut the door before she could get back out. "Nice howd you do it?" i asked as i took a long pull on a Anti Polyjuice Potion to return to my Normal self "started crying saying that you were hurt" he shrugged and i raised an eyebrow "it was the best i could think of!" he said loudly then "I WILL KILL YOU ZABINI AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF HERE YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!" Kim bellowed. "YOU TWO TORI YOU ARE DEAD ABSOLUTELY DEAD DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!" Fred yelled "kinda hard to miss now you two work things out and ill let you out" i said "simple". "No" Kim said and walked to a corner of the room and sat down facing the wall "fine then" Fred said and sat down facing the door. "You two are such babies!" i whine nonetheless though me and Blaise trudge into a room attached to the one their in yes its like an interogation room for them with a 1-way Mirror and all and plus we had a ton of snacks jammed in there so we could wait a while.

KIM POV

I turned away from Fred and crossed my arms and legs babyish much? Yes. But i sure wasnt going to talk to him after so many months. "Speak!" Tori yelled into the speaker through what seemed like a mouthful of Cheetos or something like that. "No!"i said "babies!" Blaise called and i stuck my tongue out "charming really" he said. We stayed in silence for a few more minutes then i heard Fred sigh "look Kim in really sorry that i lied to you i-i didnt exactly mean to its just that i dont know it just happened i mean you said youd never done ti then i blurted it out that i hadnt either and next thing i know were shagging i guess i was just lost in the moment" he said. I tucked my feet under my lap and still crossd my arms not willing to give in. He put a hand on my shoulder but then i shook it off. "Oh come on!" he said loudly and i heard him stand up "I make one mistake! One! And you castrate me!" he continued i felt a strong urge to smile at the way he said Castrate but held it down and instead sdtood and turned to face him. "ONE MISTAKE? THAT WAS NOT JUST ANY MISTAKE THOUGH FREDWARD!!! IT WITH A BIG HUMONGOUS LIE!!! I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOU ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT YOU GAVE IT TO ANGELINA JOHNSON!!!!" i yelled "it was actually A-alicia Spinnet" he said and his lips twitched at teh edges. I couldnt help it i started to laugh. I laughed long and hard and then after a moment he started to laugh along with me then we just looked at each other and well we started to make out. Yup thats right a few exchanged words a good hard laugh and then a make out session i am not gonna be proud to tell my future kids this story. When we pulled apart we grinned at each other then i turned to look at the 1-way mirror and wished that i could see them and a moment later they appeared Tori happy dancing on top of the control thing with the buttons and all that and Blaise shaking his head. I laughed again then got on my tip toes and kissed Fred again.