Chapter 1| Thoughts

I don't own Fairy Tail and the characters, Hiro Mashima does.

"Natsu!"

"What?"

"Natsu~!"

"What?!"

"Nat. Su."

"I said, what?!"

"Natsu! Natsu!"

"WHAT?! What Lucy?!"

"Nothing." Then she giggled her heart out as she pointed at my annoyed face.

She laughed even more.

"Okay, okay. Now, drink water and pee all those chocolate that you ate while I wasn't looking." I ordered coldly, handing her a bottled water that I was holding for a while now, "Mavis, you're annoying." I grumbled before rubbing my temples.

She pouted at me before grabbing the water out of my hand. She downed it in one go before turning to me and blinking.

"It tastes good!" She beamed at me in delight.

I just shook my head at her antics, "That's just shows how thirsty you are."

She smiled at me widely, weirdly I might add, just like how you creepily smile when you're high.

That's what she's doing right now

"Are you on drugs or something?" I ask incredulously. "Seriously, you're high right now."

She stuck her tongue out at me like a five year old. "Whatever," she rolled her eyes before pushing her eyeglasses up her nose and facing forward as we continue our walk to Fairy Tail University.

By the way, I'm Natsu Dragneel. I'm 17 years old and the school's basketball captain. I'm quite popular and by quite, I mean, really popular. Those girls just get attracted to me and I'm obviously not interested to any of them except for one person only.

This girl here is my... best friend. Though, I don't even know if I am a real one because I obviously don't like her. Well, not like I despise her or anything... She just gets too annoying sometimes and I don't like it.

Lucy Heartfilia, a nerd. She's the most caring and kind human being I have ever met. That is if she's human. I always thought that she's an alien but who knows? Anyways, we've been best friends since forever and sometimes, it already gets annoying.

She has a blonde hair that just falls above her shoulder but it was put up in a messy bun right now. She has big round, brown eyes. I never really know what her body shape is like. I swear! She never wore clothes that shows off her curves so I honestly don't know. We've been friends for what? 10 years. Looking at her though, it looks like she's just trying to hide it.