Love Is In The Air

Jasper's POV

I arrived back at Mandy's B and B tired and exhausted after all the travelling, but I was extremely happy, everything was falling into place.

Making my way back to the annex, I knocked and waited, after a while a sleepy Mandy opened the door in her puppy dog flannel pyjamas and smiled up at me.

My heart swelled and my tiredness lifted, to me Mandy looked as gorgeous as ever and when she said 'hi' in her sexy seductive voice that she didn't know she possessed, my body reacted as it does everytime I'm near her, I couldn't let her go if I wanted to.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss, oh how I missed her lips, her mouth and her warm supple body, her arms found their way around my neck and she ran her hands over the back of my head, as I caressed her lower back and her butt cheeks.

"Ummm this welcome home I could get use to" I murmered as I kissed and nibbled her ear, she let out a sexy moan and that was it, I couldn't stand it any longer, I picked her up and back heeled the door shut as I carried her into her bedroom.

I woke up alone in Mandy's bed and according to the clock on the bedside cabinet, I had slept for sixteen solid hours, a loud growl from my stomach reminded me I hadn't eaten for a while either, after a shower and shave, I dressed and headed out to find Mandy.

And there she was looking as captivating as ever, sat
Chatting and laughing with her friends in the tea room, while they attacked a plate of scones dripping with jam and cream.

Rosie spotted me first and waved, before sliding across into the next chair leaving me the seat next to Mandy.

"Evening, so you decided to wake up then" Mandy smiled.

"Yer, mind if I pinch one of your delicious looking scones, I'm really hungry"

Bella pushed the plate in front of me.

"Here help yourself, we have finished, we are just getting ready to go to the Crown for karaoke night, fancy joining us?"

"I would love to, if you don't mind" I said this while looking at Mandy.

" Yes, come it will be fun" the look in her eyes showed me she was speaking the truth.

So after I polished off the remaining scones, we set off to the pub,with Mandy and I holding hands, bliss.

---------------------------------------

Mandy's POV

I watched as this truely handsome man stood on this small make shift stage and sang a duet with Mrs Gordon, I got you babe - Sonny and Cher.

As he acted around and sang, all I could do was laugh, oh dear I do love this man, wait! What did I think, I must not love him, no way, so I started the all to familiar 'I mustn't because' senario that seemed to work everytime I felt this way about him.

Reasons why it won't work, He a Hollywood billionaire from America and I'm a struggling B and B owner from Woodstock, England, he lives the high life over there, I live my life happily here.

No it's insane, even if he loved me it wouldn't work, I don't want to move to America, I love it here in my pokey little annex , no I must knock that idea on the head straight away.

He will be heading home soon and he'll forget all about me, so I mustn't be stupid, no one must know, I must forget the idea.

I was internally panicking now, until Rosie nudged me.

"What's up your very quiet?"

" Nothing just thinking" well it wasn't a lie.

"Your man does he do everything brilliantly"