Welcome To Hollywood

Mandy's POV

The journey was amazing, I mean okay I have been on a plane before, but this was out of this world, well my world at least.

I got up from my plush,comfy seat, to find the hostess Tabatha, seeing her in the kitchen area I tapped her on the shoulder,which made her tense a bit.

"Please may I have a drink of water"

"Oh Miss Clayton, please forgive me"

"Err? For what"

"For not seeing to your comfort and well being, please take your seat and I'll bring the drinks menu over for you"

"It's okay, I only want a drink of water, if you show me where the glasses are I'll get it myself, I don't want to disturb you"

She looked at me as though I had told her I was an alien.

This made me feel a bit awkward.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"No I'm sorry I should have been more attentive"

"Um it's okay, you're busy, I can get my own water, I didn't want to bother you"

"No your not allowed, I mean that's why I'm here, you just press the buzzer and I come to you and get you whatever you want"

Now I was getting annoyed.

"Your joking right? You mean the rich and famous are to bone idle and lazy to get their own drinks"

She looked at me with shock written all over her face before nodding.

"Then thank God I'm not rich or famous, I like getting my own drinks, no offence" I hastily added.

The hostess put her hand over her mouth to hide her giggle.

"Mr Jackson warned me about you and I must say he was right, you are one of a kind" as she giggled some more.

"He told you about me?"

"Oh yes, he said you were different and took no bullshit"

I blushed a little he talked to others about me.

"Sorry" I muttered.

She laughed and leant over to whisper.

"Don't be Miss Clayton, you are a breath of fresh air, you should see some of the stuck up bitch's I have to deal with"

"Please call me Mandy, Miss Clayton makes me sound like a stuck up bitch"

We both burst out laughing.

"Okay Mandy "

"What's going on here then?" Came a deep male voice from behind us, we both turned our heads round at the same time.

Tabitha straightened her stance immediately, dropped the laughter and put on a serious face.

"Sorry Mr Jackson, I was just telling Miss Clayton that she didn't need to fetch her own drinks sir"

I could see she was shaking obviously scared of Jasper and his grim face, me hell no! I do my own thing.

"And" I emphasised the word "I told her I'm not a lazy arse rich or famous person that needs waiting on and I'm quite capable of fetching my own drink"

If I had a decent phone with a camera, I would have taken a picture of there faces, it was a classic.

Both expressing wide eyed shock, Tabatha in horror that I spoke to her boss like that and Jasper in amazement, that I was so adamant in getting my own drink.