Time for Action

Jasper's POV

I whistled as I made my way to the reception desk, where the pretty blonde girl visibly gulped when she saw me coming over, this made me realise, how bad I had become.

Looking down at her name badge as she nervously smiled at me.

"Good morning Mr Jackson, how may I help you, this morning"

"Morning Clarissa, how long have you been working here?"

"Sss, six years, sir"

"And what is your ambition"

"Um I would like to become a secretary, sir"

"Good I'm sure you'll get your wish Clarissa"

"Thank you sir, I hope so" she smiled a nice smile, not a forced one like I would normally get from everyone.

This being nice was having an affect on me, how had I let myself get so down.

As I entered my private elevator, I pulled my phone out.

"Is that Hillary, good Hillary do we have any openings for a secretary, we do, great then I want you to promote Clarissa from reception and find a new receptionists please, excellent, thank you"

Ending the conversation I stepped straight out of the elevator, not looking when smack! I felt hot liquid on my chest and stomach.

"Ow!" I yelled jumping back and looking down at my shirt, to find a large coffee stain, which stupid sod did this, I'll... calm down, it was my fault, I didn't look.

I mean come on being good takes time, being a bastard is much easier.

I looked up to find a distraught young woman nearly in tears, frantically hunting for a tissue or something to dab my shirt with, While she choked out.

"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't see you step out the elevator, I'll go wash your shirt right now, or shall I buy you a new one, I'm so sorry"

I held up my hand and she shut up apart from the Sniffling, I looked round and everyone had stopped and their eyes were glued to the drama.

"Whats your name?" I asked

"Please sir it Sonia, sir, Sonia Court sir"

"Well Sonia Court, I would like to apologise to you it was my fault, I should look where I'm going, here" I handed her a $20 bill.

"I owe you a coffee, I'm sorry I caused you to spill yours"

I had to hide my laugh as I looked around, the scene looked like one from one of my comedy movies.

Everyone was frozen to the spot with gaping mouths, I loved the feeling that I could do that by being the old me.

Plan B wasn't as bad as I thought, get through a whole day without losing my temper or getting angry and try and make people happy and get them to smile.

If nothing else I was grateful to Amanda Clayton for being the inspiration to return me to a previous life, a life of fun and laughter.

Thank you Mandy!

----------------------------------------

Mandy's POV

It had been three weeks since I had returned from Hollywood and I was getting back into my old routine,
I loved that everything was back to normal, but the reminder of him was everywhere, the film crew were still here filming, so the fear of him turning up was still a possibility.

I had been questioned by the press about my relationship with Jasper, I had offers to appear on TV chat shows, I declined everything, there was no relationship to talk about and I don't believe in telling the world about myself.