The Hollywood Bastard

Jasper's POV

"All right you can get out now" I growled and zipped up my pants.

The fake blue eyed blonde, a typical stereotype wannabe movie star, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and struggled up off her knees from between my legs, as I turned my chair back to my desk.

"Does this mean I get a part Jasper" she whined.

"No" I barked.

"But you said..." came that infuriating whiney voice again.

"I said I would see what I could do, now go I'm busy, I'll let you know if you were successful, NOW GET OUT!"

Then came the inevitable tears and shouting

"You bastard you just used me" she screamed.

I smirked.

"And if your acting skills are as good as the performance you just gave, then they are shit! you would be better off back as a waitress, now get out, before I call security and get you thrown out.

The wannabe rushed from my office tears streaming down her overly made up face, she hadn't done a bad job of satisfying me, but that's all I wanted just then, satisfaction not another clueless girl wanting to be a star.

I hope she appreciates the lesson she just learnt, don't trust anybody in this business, everyone's after something and most will do what it takes to get it, I do.

"Willard get in here now!" I bellowed into the intercom.

The door flew open and Willard rushed in all flustered.

"Y,y,yes Mr Jackson"

"No more personal visits today, I'm busy, get rid of those women, I don't need them now, and make sure my clothes are packed for this trip to England, now go"

"Yes Mr Jackson" and he rushed from the room.

Willard was a little gem, though I would never tell him that.

He was like Harry Potter, smallish lean large black glasses, a nondescript face, but a nervous twitch to his right eye when flustered and boy did I like to make him nervous, He was in a relationship with a guy and they seemed happy and content.

I had, had lots of female personal assistants all but one or two ugly ones I had fucked and dismissed as they were useless at their job, still they got to sleep with me once as consolation, the ugly ones I just got rid of.

I had one male PA before, a young guy engaged to be married, until he caught me screwing his fiancée on my desk, there was quite a scene till I threw them both out.

I heard they split up, well he was better off without her if she was that willing to open her legs for me with only a little Persuasion on my part. Still I did miss him a bit he was a damn good PA.

The day dragged on, I had a meeting to finalise the trip to some small backwood town in England, where we would be filming a historical drama in some Duke's Castle. Still it looked on paper to be set to make me a pretty penny or two.

There was a light knock on my office door and the shuffling of nervous feet.

"Enter" I bellowed knowing full well it would be Willard, he knocked as though he was hoping I wouldn't hear and therefore he could leave without facing me and then send a mail, so not happening.

I grinned waiting to see the nervous tick on his face and sure enough I wasn't disappointed, I hid my grin and replaced it with a scowl, making him more afraid.