Season 5- 5b Preview

Hey guys me again. Okay I want to tell you guys real quick of ideas for season 5. These are the options:

1. Skip part 1 of season 5 and begin to write part 2 ?

Or

2. Write season 5 part 1 and 2 so the story can make sense.

I want your opinion guys. I'm having major writers block. But I do have an idea of Theo Raeken.

Here is my idea:

(Preview)

Theo's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, but closed them because of the major headache I have right now. I opened them again and saw that it was dark and glance around and saw rocks and wood.

Then I glance at my side and saw stairs?. Where am I ?  Then I noticed I was tied with a rope on my wrist and ankles. I panicked quickly. What happened? Where am I ? Where's my parents?.

Last thing I remembered was in a car with my parents moving from the place that changed our life forever. My older sister died and my twin disappeared. Last time I saw him was in the woods where I saw the whole thing of what he did. He killed our sister. I was so shocked that I couldn't move from where I was. But I did and ran all the way home and called my parents to tell them my sister died and they called the ambulance.

But the thing is my parents hated my brother. They didn't want him. That's why they locked him in the basement with a locked. I knew that it was wrong but I never did anything. I was a coward and the one who always followed the rules. And Had more friends than him, I did because he never went to school nobody knew of him. He was like a ghost rooming on Earth. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't hear a door opening and footsteps making contact with the squeaky stairs. The noise put me in alert and glanced up and I feel my eyes widened in fear and my stomach dropped and my breathing began to quickened. He's here? How? I can't believe he's here. After all these years of him gone.

He smirked down at me in amusement and deadly at the same time

? Hello brother.

Me : Cleo?

Annnnnnd there is the preview of what I have in mind for now. Anyway please comment me if you like the idea.  I'm trying to write something original for season 5 so yeah. 

Oh before I forget DO NOT and I mean DO NOT STEAL THIS IDEA FROM ME. THIS IDEA WAS 100% ME. THANK YOU😊

✌Follow/Comment/ Vote ✌️