Weaponized 2:)

Jeanette p.o.v

Well yesterday I died, I saw mom and came back to life to know I'm an elemental. Stiles and Liam never let me go since I came back. Then dad came rushing and gave me the biggest hug he ever gave me. He lectured Liam of him knowing how to use a gun if necessary. Dad gave permission of us dating even though we were. Dad gave Liam a ride home cause Stiles went to his jeep with Malia,Scott and Kira. I fell asleep in dad's car cause I felt someone carrying me to my bed, it was dad but I didn't wake up cause I was to tired. All I heard was a I love you and kiss on my forehead then nothing.

i woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and roll over to pick it from my drawer. I didn't see who was calling me.

me: helloo

?: Hey jiji did I wake you?

i immediately with wide eyes sat up realizing who it was.

me: hey lili and yes you kinda did but I was going to wake up sooner or later

he chuckles and I smile

liam: soo... The reason I'm calling is because I know we have been dating for 2 weeks and haven't had our first date... So umm ...what I'm trying to say is will you go on a date with me today? Have a lazy day in your house or mine, even though is not romantic. Just you and me having a normal, non supernatural no dead pool or assassins day. So what do you say?

I smiled widely and giggled

me: I will be honor to go on a date with you Mr. Dunbar and you could come to my house since dad is at work and Stiles is taking the PSAT'S

i heard him let out a sigh of relieve

liam: okay I'll be there in 20 with the video games and movies

me: okay lili I'll be waiting

liam: I love you

i smile and blush

me: I love you too

i hang up and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth, take a shower, shave my body and spreading strawberry scent body wash to wash up. 8 minutes later I was done, dried myself and went out of the bathroom straight to my room. I went to my closet to choose a lazy day outfit (outfit above👆). Put my hair in a bun and decided to not put makeup just mascara and lip bum. I look through the mirror and saw myself and thought" man I need to loose some weight, no matter what I put i will always feel and look ugly". I decided to organize for the date I pick some movies and some pillows and blankets. I decided to look for snacks in the kitchen and went to my special drawer where dad nor stiles knew I hid some junk food. I found ruffles, gummy bears, whip cream, Nutella, chocolate chips, oreo's and more.

Went to the freezer and saw cookies and cream and chocolate ice cream. Mmm yumm 😘😉. Found some brownies and whip cream to go with it. That is my weakness. Ice cream always been. I put all the snacks to the living room since I don't have a tv on my room. I know you must be thinking why. Well is that I don't find the tv interesting anymore. Not with all the supernatural issue. In a few minutes the door bell rang and knew it was Liam. I fix my hair and open the door to see Liam in black sweats and a red shirt. I admit he looks hot in the outfit. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He hugs back while putting his head in the crook of my neck. In a few seconds I pulled away and peck his lips then pulled away and smile.

me: hi

liam: hey

i giggled and he smiles

me: so let our lazy day begin

i smirk at him and his smirks match mine

At Beacon Hills High

The gang were at the halls of the school

Kira: Where's Lydia?

Stiles: She's took it her freshman year.

Malia: Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?

Scott: Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us.

Malia: Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good.

Stiles: Well...

Malia: Well, what?

Stiles: It's do well, not good.

Malia: Oh, God! Okay, okay.

Scott: You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college.

Kira: It's only three hours. We can survive three hours.

In the classroom

Ms Martin: Cell phone in the envelope, Scott. You'll get it back after the test.
scott nodded and went to take his seat.

Simon: Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so. This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam.

Ms Martin: I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again.