Perishable :)

Holy hotness. This was one of my favorite episode in season 4. Jordan Parrish is one of the hottest man live. Do you agree?😎😏😎😏😎
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deputy Parrish was in his car on the look out for anything in his shift. Then he noticed a movement while looking in the side mirror. He couldn't see who it was.

Deputy Parrish: Hey! Hey, what are you doing? Listen... Listen to me! I'm a Deputy with the Beacon Hills Sheriff's Department...

?: Damn. I was hoping you'd be out longer.

Deputy Parrish: Haigh? What the hell? What are you doing?

Haigh: You're a good guy, Parrish. But the list says you're worth five million dollars.

Deputy Parrish: What? I don't know what you're talking about. Haigh, listen... I mean, I barely make $40,000 a year.

Haigh: I only make 36.

Haigh handcuffed him on the wheels of the car and began to pour gasoline all over the car and on Parrish.

Deputy Parrish: Haigh, please! Just stop! You don't have to do this. Look, if you're having money problems...

Haigh: You're worth five million dead, Parrish. Sounds like you got the problem.

Deputy Parrish: Please... Please, don't do this. You're just gonna stand there? You're just gonna listen to a fellow Deputy burn to death?

Parrish was panting heavily and had for once in his life he was scared. Scared that he will die a painful death by being a sheriff.
Deputy Parrish: Haigh, wait... No, wait! Wait!

( PARRISH SCREAMING)
===========================================================
Jeanette's P.O.V

?: Jeanette!... Jean... Wake up come on ...

i woke up and saw stiles on top of me with a worry and relief face

Stiles: oh thank god you had me worried there you weren't waking up. It looks like you had a nightmare

Me: yeah... a horrible one but im okay

Stiles: what was it about?

Me: Jordan was burned to death by that idiot of an asshole haigh

Stiles: weird... anyway were going to the station to figure out of lydia grandmother.

i looked at him confused and look at the time and saw it was 1:00am

Me: why this late?

Stiles: it's important dad has a late shift today.

i groaned and huffed

Me: fine let me get ready

Stiles left and i got out of bed and went to the sink to wash my face and began to brush my teeth. I went to my closet to find my outfit , a light blue sweatshirt with the the word california, skinny jeans and light blue converse since i already took a shower before i went to sleep and fix my hair then put mascara and lipgloss. I grab my phone and went down the stairs and saw stiles pacing back and forth.

Me: im ready

Stiles: thank you! god! your slow

Me: whatever im lazy and tired

Stiles: let's just go

Me: fine

We went to the jeep and made our way to the station it took us 15 minutes to arrive. We got out of the car and made our way inside to see Dad, Lydia, Scott and the asshole ( Haigh). But one thing that had me nervous was where was Jordan. It was his shift tonight too. Dad saw us and made our way to us and me being Daddy's Girl hug him and gave him a kiss on his cheek and he kiss my forehead. I smiled.