Weaponized 3 :)

Mrs. Martin: I can't find him, but Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?

Simon: We have to start. We can ask for his assistance during the first break. You may now open your test booklets and begin.

They begin to take the test and suddenly a student name Sydney dell out of her seat. Mrs. Martin gasp and went towards the girl

Ms Martin: Sydney! Are you all right?

Sydney: I'm okay. I just got kind of dizzy.

Ms Martin: Sydney, how long have you had this?

Sydney: I don't know. Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test?

Ms Martin: No, um, it's fine. Everybody stay in your seats. I'll, um, be back in a minute. Nobody leaves the room.

Mrs. Martin went outside figuring out what's going on and saw some students coming in the school.

Ms Martin: Get back! No! Do not come in here! Get back outside!

The students left the halls and she turned around and saw everyone at the door looking was going on

Mrs.martin: back to your seats. Now.

They all follow except Scott he stayed a bit longer on the door to hear mrs. Martin on the phone calling someone.

Mrs. Martin: Please. I need the number of the CDC. Yes, the Center for Disease Control.

With wide eyes Scott listen to the conversation of mrs. Martin and realized that there is a virus in school. Then got back to his seat to finish the test.

Meanwhile outside the school

Sheriff: Excuse me. Can anyone tell me what we're dealing with here?

C.D.C.: Hopefully a false alarm. The details provided have concerned us and your local health authorities enough to order a quarantine. We're going to need your help ensuring that no one gets in or out of the school.

Sheriff: My son is in there.

C.D.C.: Is this gonna be a conflict for you?

Sheriff: Conflict? No. Stressful? Yeah. All right. What happens now?

Then mrs. Martin got out of the door.

Ms Martin: We isolate the sick and then we wait for instructions. If I'm wrong, they'll be out of here pretty quickly, and then I'm the crazy biology teacher who panicked for nothing.

In Stilinski residents

Jeanette's p.o.v

Me and Liam we're playing black ops and And i won

Liam: no!

Me: ha I won pay up!

Liam smirks and carried me to his lap and kiss me passionate and slow. Oh how I love his kisses. I kiss back and straddle his lap, wrap my arms around his neck. He pulled away by kissing my collarbone down to my neck trying to find my weak spot. He found it and I moan quietly. I felt him smirk against my neck. Oh so that's how it is. I had an idea. I began grinding him slowly and kissing him deeper and began to pull his hair a little and heard him moan. Then began to kiss and nibbling his neck and found his weak spot and he groan louder. I smirk until I felt something moving on my thigh. I pulled away and look down and saw Liam had a bulge in his pants. I look at Liam and found him blushing. I giggled and put my forehead into his and simply look at his eyes. I smiled at him and he smiled back and kiss my nose and I giggled.

Liam: you have no idea how beautiful you are

I blushed and look down

Me: I'm not