Monstrous:)

Well since nobody comment me about the choices for this episode I'm choosing. Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jeanette's P.O.V

Liam and I were in Scott's house. When Scott received a call from Kira saying they found Brett and his pack and right now there at Deaton's.

Scott: Come on we gotta go

Scott gave Liam his helmet but Liam then put it back in the table. Scott noticed and gave a confused look.

Liam: More assassins?

Scott: maybe a lot more.

Liam: different then the others who tried to set us on fire?

Scott: I think so yeah...

I noticed Liam seems tense and scared and Scott did too.

Scott: how about I take your home?

Liam shook his head and sigh

Liam: I'm not like you

Scott: not yet

Liam: I don't mean I'm not strong or I'm never going to learn to be in control. I mean everything else. You and your friends try to protect everyone. Have you been like this the whole time? I mean how are you all still alive?

I look down trying to process what Liam said. I myself have been thinking the same for the longest. After everything how are we still alive? I don't know maybe God want us here to protect anyone who needs protecting. I looked up and saw Scott with a pained face. It still hurts him of what happen so does me but I'm not the one who dated Allison and his first love. First love is always the strongest and painful love of all and losing that is like loosing half of your soul. I can't imagine if I ever loose Liam. He's my moon and I can't loose him. Sure I will be devastated if something will happen to stiles or dad but your moon, he's your present and future.

Scott: Not all of us are...

Liam looked at Scott with guilt and then at me and saw I was just as sad as Scott. He intertwined our hands and squeezed it for comfort. I gave him a weak smile.

Scott: let me at least take both of you home

I looked at Scott with eyes widened

Me: what?? Scott! I'm going with you! I have a feeling something is going to happen tonight and I need to help!

Scott only shook his head no and sigh

Scott: no your better off with Liam. It's dangerous and right now you can't control your powers. It will be safer if you stayed. Please!

Liam: he's right you will be safe with me. Besides my mom has been asking about you. She wants to meet you.

I sigh and looked at both of them

Me: fine... Your both right I should stay with Liam and I will love to meet your mother

I smiled at Liam he returned it.

Scott gave us a ride to Liam's house. Before I got out of Scott's bike I told him something he will remember

Me: Scott no matter what don't let the beast inside you win. No matter what happens never let the animal inside you take over. Not all monstrous things are monsters.

He looked at me in a weird yet confused way but nodded at me. I gave him a kiss on the cheeks

Me: be careful

Scott: I will

He flashed his red eyes at me. I rolled my eyes playfully. Then watched as he made his way out of the neighborhood.