Revenge (Short/Filler)

Fionna's POV*

"Okay I'm not letting him off the hook, that was too far. We're getting him." I stated, talking to Marshall, Lord M and Cake. (Finn and Marceline had to go back to Ooo).

"I'm fine with that." Marshall shrugged.

"As long as he doesn't get too seriously damaged..." Cake said.

"Oh no, not too much, I already talked it over with the Banana gaurds and they agreed so, a few electric jolts, a kick in the gumballs (had to) and then... Jail."

"Whoa, what?" Cake looked at me like I just grew a tail.

"Why not? Think of everything he's done in these past few months. Shouldn't he?''

"Who would rule the Candy Kingdom?"

"I already thought of that. Gabbi"

Gabbi is what we called LemmonGabbs after she got less crazy and stopped sending people to doungons and stuff. She was actually a pretty cool person.

"Huh... I have no more complaints, let's do it." Cake stood up and walked to the door.

Lord M walked beside her and me and Marshall followed behind.

-----------------------------------

"You guys?" Gumball looked at us strangley as we stepped in the Pink Palace, gaurds behind us.

Without a word Marshall set the chair down and plugged it in.

"No, no, you can't, I rule this place!" Gumball yelled, catching on.

"No, I rule this place." Gabbi said walking in.

"B-b-but" Gumball stuttered.

Without hesitation, Marshall forced him into the chair.

"This will only hurt... a lot." Marshall stated, flipping the switch, sending the volts into Gumball's body.

I turned, not wanting to see him like that.

Finally, after five minutes it was my turn.

I kicked him a few times, after I finished the Banana gaurds picked him up and dragged him to the jail. We'd been told they're searching for Ashley to take care of her and same with LSP.

"Plan not failed!" I yelled in triumph. I walked over to Gabbi with a crown in my hand. "This belongs to you." I placed it on her head. "Queen Gabbi."

Yes, she was a queen. She married a while ago and had a one year old child, a boy named Leo. He was part lemmon thing part (and this is weird) vampire. Gabbi is married to a vampire.

Her husband walked into the room, Leo in his arms. "Forgetting us?" He teased.

I laughed and slipped the crown on his head, as I did so I heard a low growl behind me. Marshall.

I turned back to him and saw an angered look on his face with a hint of jealousy. To calm him down I have him a peck on the lips.  

 He smiled at me. "You're mine." He purred.

I smiled and hugged him, him hugging me back and smiled. My life can finally be perfection. 

------------------------

A.N:

Ugh, I'm so sorry this is so short, I had no more I could do. I felt like you guys deserved another chapter. Thanks for reading even though it was incredibly and ridiculously short.