Wedding

Great.

My dress is ripped, Marshall's missing Ice Queen is going crazy and my wedding is ruined.

When I find Gumball and LSP they'll pay.

-------------------------------------------

*Earlier*

"CAKE WHAT IS THAT?!"

"Relax! It's eyeliner!"

"I hate that stuff! You've poked me in the eye before!"

"That was one time three years ago, besides I was a beginner with this stuff. Let me put it on."

I sighed and let her put it one, flinching slightly. Just one hour ago, Marshall and I had decided to have the wedding. I am now hurriedly thinking of who to invite, both of us agreed it would be wrong to invite Gumball, Flame Prince and LSP considering all three want to be with me. I don't know about Flame anymore but Gumball, he's crazy.

"Okay you're going out there in five minutes. Your hair is done your dress is perfect. You're ready." She counted everything off on her fingers. "Let's show the Night 'O Sphere how perfect you are. You ready?"

We had to have the wedding in the Night 'O Sphere since Marshall's mom rules the place. Also so Marshall's mom wouldn't try to kill me and my kids. So yeah, pretty much a threat.

I smiled. "I'm ready." My dress was sparkling, my makeup looked good and my hair was wonderful. I feel perfect.

Nothing could go wrong. Right?

I stood at the opening waiting, finally the music started to play. The doors gracefully opened, allowing me to step out. I strode across the room, I felt the eyes on me. Marshall looked handsome in his tuxedo, with his red bow tie (nice Cake) and red rose at the pocket.

Finally I made it to the end, music stopping, people sitting. The priest was a random demon.

"We gather here today...."

---------------------- 

"Whoever thinks the two shouldn't be, speak now or forever hold your peace." (Sorry if that's not right)

There was a moment of silence but before he could continue, Gumball, LSP and Ice Queen burst in.

"NO!" Gumball screamed, quite high pitched.

Great.

"She like, belongs with me! She can't resist these lumps!" LSP yelled.

"She can't have Gumball!" Ice queen, you guessed it, yelled.

"Glob, I can't even have a normal wedding!" I said, annoyed.

"Fionna," Gumball came up to me, grabbing my hand. "I can love you, and your freaky children, more than the vampire ever could! Please, love me!" He looked desperate.

"Gumball." I pulled my hand away. "You know the answer. Please. Leave." I tried to keep a calm voice, but it sounded weird, angered. I think it's because he call me children freaky and that he's crashing my wedding.

Suddenly an ice shard came at me, ripping my dress At the bottom. Great. Cake ran in, both babies in arms and crying. I pulled out the sword that they for some weird reason that had displayed on the walls (why? I don't know)

"Ice queen! Seriously this is messed up!"

"You almost took my Gumball!" Her annoying voice screeched back. "Now you pay with your own life!"

"Ice queen, why do you even want princes?"

She stopped, she looked dazed. "I-I-I don't know" she looked sad. "I think it's because..." She had a look of realization on her face. "SIMON!"

"What?"

She was about to speak again when I heard a muffled yell. Marshall.

I turned around and saw Gumball and Marshall. Somehow, Gumball had tied Marshall to a chair with strange looking rope and put your over his mouth, during this time all the guests ran out of the room (Thanksfor the help you guys), Cake did too but she was talking care of the babies. I tried to run over but before I could, they both just disappeared.

"I-I.... WHERE DID THAT PINK PRINCE TAKE HIM?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

Ice queen started mumbling to herself in the corner.

LSP wasn't there anymore.

My dress is ripped, Marshall is missing, Ice queen is going crazy and my wedding is ruined.

When I find Gumball and LSP they'll pay.