Cake is pissed and Dating

Fionna's POV*

I woke up in the morning feeling happy. I was still hugging Marshal like I had been last night, his arm were still around me but his in more of a protective way. I picked up his hands and slid them off of me so I could go to the kitchen and make us breakfast. I got up changed brushed my teeth and hair and went to the kitchen. When I was in the middle of making the pancakes there was a knock at the door. I set my spatula down and went to the door, only to see a very pissed Cake.

"Why are you here Fionna?!" She huffed 

"Well after you went with LM I came here to hang out with Marsh and we were watching a movie and I fell asleep and then it started raining so I spent the night here." I replied quickly

She calmed down a little but was still mad. "Well let's go home" She huffed

"No." That answer took a lot of courage but I did it "I'm making breakfast you're welcome to join us but I'm staying here for now."

She was shocked that I'd said no considering I usally listen to her. "What did you just say?"

"I said no, I'm 17 now, I'm getting older."

Her eyes narrowed then her face softened. "Okay. You're right. I'll see you later. I want you home by 8:00 then we have to get ready for Gumball's party."

"Okay bye." I really didn't want to go after what he did but I decided to go anyway. 

I went back into the kitchen and continued to make breakfast. A few minutes later a tired and still not clothed Marshal came into the kitchen

"What are you doing?" He yawned

"I'm making breakfast, pancakes."

"That's so nice of you." He smiled. "I have a question though."

"What's that?"

"Are we... dating?"

I thought about it. Are we? I mean we slept in the same bed last night, we've kissed.. 

"If you want to we could..." He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

I smiled. "I'd enjoy that Marsh."

He looked at me and smiled "Great." he leaned in and kissed me, I responded quickly by kissing back. We heard a knock at the door. I handed him some pancakes "I'll get it." He smiled and sat down on the couch eating them.

I opened the door and saw Gumball. Great...

"Greetings Fionna." He tried to say nicely. He then looked at my boobs. 

"Eyes are up here Gumball. Why are you here?"

"Oh!" He looked back at me. "Is Marshal here we need to talk."

"I'll get him." I walked over to the couch "Marsh, Gumball is here, he wants to talk to you."

I walked back into the kitchen still listening a little. All I heard was, "No." from Marshal then a slam of the door.

"What was that about?"

He walked into the kitchen and sighed. "He asked my permission to marry you."

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah. Wait... You don't want to marry him do you?" He lookedd at me worriedly.

"After what he did? Are you kidding?" I laughed

He looked relieved. "That's good."

"But, we have to go to his party later."

"Do we really?"

"Well I do and I don't want to be there alone I'm afraid he might try something else."

Marshal sighed but clearly felt the same way about it.

----------------------------------------------

Marshal's POV*

It was 2:00 pm and we were sitting on my bed talking.

"I guess that you could wear no pants in that case but any other time you should be wearing something there." she answered

I laughed. I leaned in looking at her gorgeous blue eyes. My eyes then slowly went down to her boobs. Don't blame me, blame this teenage mind of mine, I'm stuck with it no matter how old I get.

She laughed not even noticing. I leaned in and kissed her. She quickly kissed me back. While kissing I slowly worked my way on top of her. We did this for a while but then my teenage mind kicked in. Take off her clothes. Because I'm still a technical teenager I listened to that voice. She didn't say anything while I did it she just slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

"Wait. I have a question,"  she said breaking the kiss. "is this tier 15?"

I laughed a little "No Fi."

"What's tier 15?" She cried.

"Why don't you ask Cake when you see her?"

"Because she'd treat me like a baby and not tell me."

My teenage mind kicked in again. Show her. "Um....." This wasn't something I could just do that would be cruel and I love her. "Fi, just ask Cake. It'd be wrong for me to tell you."

She got up close, "Show me?" DO IT! NO! She's fucking hot dude just DO IT! NO! It's like there's another person inside of me.

"I can't Fi."

"Fine." she sighed. 

---------------------------------

A.N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter I also hope you liked Marshal's messed up, creepy teen mind XD! Also I changed the cover photo, this one goes along with the story more. Thanks for reading!