Problems

Fionna's POV*

I woke up in Marshal's bed. So far I've spent 3 days here and it's been fun.

I look over at the clock, 8:00 am. Today I decided I should talk to FP while Marsh sleeps. It's been a while since I last saw him when he burned Marshal's arm. I decided he should know that I'm dating Marshal even though he's my ex, but we're pals now.

--------------------------------------

When I got to the Flame Kingdom I started to look around but then I heard someone call for me. I turned to see FP.

"Oh hey FP. I was just looking for you."

He smiled shyly at me and scratched the back of his head. "So why are you here?"

"I actually came to tell you about me and Marshal Lee."

He looked at me confused. "What about you and Marshal?"

"We're dating." I smiled.

His eyes widened with anger. "WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? Did you guys do tier 15? Did he rape you? Are you a hostage?" He asked quickly.

I was angered by some of these questions. "No actually none of those things. I think I'll be leaving!"

"Wait Fionna." He grabbed my arm

"Ow!!" I grabbed my arm in pain.

He let go "I'm sorry, for everything."

I sighed. "It's fine. I'll see you some other time." With that I walked back to Marshal's.

--------------------------------

Marshal's POV*

I woke up at 9:00. Fionna had me on her sleep schedule so this was the normal time I wake up now. I looked next to me and Fionna wasn't there. I changed into my usual outfit and floated down the stairs and she wasn't there either. Before I could really worry Fionna walked through the door.

"Oh Glob I'm sorry Marshal I didn't think you'd be up yet."

I looked down at her arm. "What's with the burn? Wait, you didn't go to the flame kingdom did you?"

She looked at her arm. "Oh, yeah I did. I told him about us."

"Fionna, don't go there without me next time. Let me take care of that burn." I rapped it up.

"Thanks Marsh." She smiled warmly.

I smirked back at her. "We need to go to the candy market today. I need more human food for you."

"Okay let's go." She grabbed her back pack and I grabbed my umbrella and then we headed out

------------------------------

When we got there me and Fionna were holding hands, every time we did this it felt nice and right. We started shopping when I started to hear the candy people whisper.

"Is that Fionna and Marshal Lee? Vampire King? The evil guy? No way! She's gotta be a hostage." One whispered

"Call Prince Gumball. We've got to save her!" another whisper yelled.

This upset me for some reason. Why does everyone think such things of me? That's right... Vampire and a girl probably doesn't look right, but still.

I looked at Fionna who smiled at me. Does she not hear them? Maybe she does and she doesn't want to point them out. With all of this chat I dropped Fionna's hand.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me.

"I can hear the whispers." I frowned

"Don't listen to the sugar butts. They don't know you like I do." She smiled and took my hand again.