Shocking Stuff (Couldn't think of anything for chapter title..)

Fionna's POV*

"Shit! How did I get myself into this?" I yell whispered to myself as I ran through the cave.  

"This is ju- FINN?" I looked at the boy as he laid on the ground blood pouring from his arm.

Marceline was passed out in the corner.

And Jake frozen into stone.

Earlier that day*

"Cake Is gonna be so mad!" I yelled as we floated back to my tree house. I probably woke some people up considering it was night. Cake just got back from her trip and still doesn't know about the whole vampire thing. Today she'll find out.

"Don't worry, you're still you, you're just well, different. In a good way, to me." Marshal turned to me. "I think you look nice my bunny." he chuckled at his nickname.

"Don't flatter me boy!" I laughed. Marshal is the only one who can make me laugh this way when I'm nervous.

Before he could tease me about anything I gulped. We were there.

I stepped inside. She had her back facing the door as she made pancakes.

"Cake..."

"Fionna, baby!" She still has her back turned. She finally turned around and looked at me and Marshal. "WHAT?!" She screamed. She looked me up and down. She looked deep into my eyes. This used to me the soul cutting stare but now there's nothing there.

"Cake, please don't get mad before we can explain..."

"There's no need to explain. I'm already mad. Fionna, I'm disappointed in you. And vampire..." her claws extended and the next thing I knew she was on his face clawing like there's no tomorrow. After I pried her off she looked at me. "Fionna, I wanna know why."

"This," I sighed. "is gonna take a while..."

I had to describe to her my feelings, scared, knowing death was near, sadness, thinking of how much I'll miss the ones I love and lastly, hate, for the one who turned on me. I then explained what it felt like, dying. By the end of my story Cake was crying. She pulled me and Marshal both into a hug and sobbed into our shirts. I smiled slightly, I was happy that I was here while she was crying, not dead (Well, I am dead, but you get what I mean). She pulled away and smiled warmly at us.

"You've earned my trust vampire. Don't blow it."

"Okay cat." He laughed.

"Blowing it..." Cake whispered.

We all laughed.

After a minute the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I sang. When I opened the door LSP was standing there.

"Like, Fionna! There's this human boy running around claiming to know you!" His voice sounded even more annoying. I see why Marshal avoided him now. "Wait, there's something different about you."

"Wait, FINN'S HERE?" I shouted at the thought of his name.

Me and Finn were the only humans left but we got split up, He went to Ooo and I went to Aaa. Everything there was the exact opposite from here. Only Cake knew who Finn was.

"Yeah I like, guess. Now really, there's like, something different about you." He looked me up and down "Did you like, get a boob job?"

I sighed "No LSP, I didn't I'm a vampire now..."

"That Marshal Lee vampire changed you? Oh well you won't be with him for long, I know you can't resist these lumps." He patted his lumps

I sighed in aggravation. "Now where is Finn?"