Ashley

Fionna's POV*

"Fi, I'm going to get food. Stay here. I'll be back." Marshal yelled from the kitchen.

A few minutes later I got out of bed and put my clothes on.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, only one apple left. No wonder he went to the store.

"Ugh." I sat down on the rock he calls a couch and turned on the T.V. About 15 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Mar- Um who are you?" There was a pretty girl standing at the door, she had white shaved hair that covered the front of her face and came down at the ends into pigtails, she wore a black skirt with a gold belt and a black shirt.

"She wasn't kidding." She looked me up and down. "You really are a human."

"Um... yeah. Now, WHO ARE YOU?!" I pulled out my sword.

"Oh sweetie, that's not going t help you." She smiled.

Before I knew what was going on I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. "Nighty night." was the last thing I heard.

----------------------------------

I woke up in a dark room. When I tried to move I realised I was tied to a chair. When suddenly bright lights flashed on.

"Look who's awake..."

My eyes adjusted to the light and I looked up to see Ashley.

"Finally you're awake. Now let's see, will your Marshy come to save the day?" She laughed.

"Now let's see..." she walked up to me. "Hmm you're not that ugly. But you don't compare to me..."

"Thanks" I muttered

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK?!" She yelled "Don't speak, save your voice for your screams of pain.... when I kill you." She laughed loudly as she left the room.

"Marshal..." I whispered "please.... save me...." a single tear fell down my face.

Marshal's POV*

I walked into the house. "Fi!"

Nothing.

"Fionna?"

Silence.

I searched the house.

Gone.

I quickly floated to her tree house and searched it.

No one.

It was as if she disappeared. Gone without a trace. It was creepy in a way.

I called Gumbutt to make sure she wasn't there.

(G: Gumball M: Marshal)

G: Hello?

M: is Fionna with you? I can't find her.

G: nope haven't seen her.

Suddenly he hung up. Hmmm.... That's when I got the call

"Um hello, who's this? The number is blocked..."

"If you want your pretty girl back unharmed you'll meet me in the meadows. Got it?" The raspy female voice said on the other end. "If you don't show up by 3:00 am, She'll die."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey sorry this was short I've been having trouble writing lately but I think I have ideas for later right now. Sorry this took long too. Oh well, thanks for reading.