What?

Fionna's POV*

My jaw fell. "What?"

"You're pregnant!" Dr. Prince exclaimed again.

"Oh. SHIT!" Cake's going to kill me!

"I'll let you go now." He opened the door to let me out.

I nodded and walked out still shocked. I'm pregnant? I mean well, yeah... I am...

"Baby!" Cake called as she ran up to me. "Is there something wrong? Are you hurt?" she looked worried... Do I tell her?

Yes. I do.

"Cake. You're gonna kill me but.. I'm. Um, kinda... Pregnant?" I said it. I did it! I'm strong!

"YOU'RE WHAT?" She screeched. I cringed.

Maybe not as strong as I thought.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT VAMPIRE! HE DID THAT TO YOU!"

"It's more of a two person job." I slapped my hand over my mouth. Why did I just say that?

"I can't believe you!"

"Cake I-"

"You're what? Sorry? Sorry won't take that baby back!" she huffed. "Now what are we gonna do with the baby?"

"whatifIwantthebaby...?" I mumbled

"What?"

"What if... I want to y'know keep the baby?

"Fionna, you're not ready for that yet..."

"What am I gonna do? Give it away? Kill it? This baby is mine. I'm keeping it." I sternly answered. Who was she to tell me what I can and can't do with my own baby?

"Fine, fine. You'd better tell the vampire soon though."

"I will." I actually have no idea how to tell him. This is gonna be hard. "I'm gonna head back to Marshal's."

"Bye baby." She walked over to where Lord M's room is.

I walked to Marshal's thinking, How am I going to tell him? What if he's pissed? What if he leaves me? Wait no, Marshal would never do that right? Before I knew it, I was at Marshal's. I could hear the T.V so I knew he was home. I stepped in

"Hey babe." He smiled at me.

I smiled back weakly. "Hi." it came out as a whisper.

He looked concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah.." I realized how sick I must sound. "I'm gonna go to bed." I quickly floated into the bedroom, put on my p.js and drifted off to a comfortable sleep.

----------------------------------------------

I woke in the morning, Marshal beside me. I wanted to stay there but then my stomach started churning. I quickly ran into the bathroom and puked. After a minute I flushed and brushed my teeth. When I opened the door, there stood a stunned Marshal.

"Did you just.. Throw up?" He looked more concerned now.

I sighed. "Yes."

"Are you sick?" He put his hand to my forehead. "You feel fine."

"No Marsh...." I pulled his hand back down. "I should've told you yesterday..."

"What?"

I pulled him over to the couch and sat down, not caring about how uncomfortable it is. "Listen, I'm.... well I'm....... uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh" SPIT IT OUT ALREADY FIONNA! "I'm pregnant!" I put my elbows on my knees and rested my hands on my head. "Dr. Prince told me yesterday."