Admitting and Anger

Marshal's POV*

After I said yes I looked at Fionna. She was blushing. I didn't know if it was a good sign or a bad sign, all I knew is it was pretty cute when she did that. 

"So, you like me?" she continued

"Yes." I didn't know what else to say other than just putting it out there. "What about you?" I turned to her. "Do you like me?" There was a moment of awkward silence before she answered,

"Y.... yes."

With this answer I was mentally dancing. 

Fionna's POV*

I admitted that I liked him. When I looked over at him he was smirking, not deviously just happily.

"So..." I tried to break the silence, but it wasn't broken Marshal leaned in and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back smiling behind the kiss, he was smiling too. After a while of this we both let go.

"C'mon Fi I'd better get you home." 

"Cake is gonna kill me."

He laughed and smirked, "Who's fault is that?" We then went outside and I got onto his back and he flew me home. I waved good bye at him and went inside. When I got in Cake was already asleep. I quietly went upstairs changed and went to bed trying not to wake Cake up.

--------------------------------------

I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon. I changed into my usual outfit and hat and went into the kitchen

"Good morning sweetie. How'd the date go?"

My eyes widened. What was I gonna tell Cake? "Well... not too good."

Cake looked concerned. "What do mean? What happened? DID HE DO TIER 15?! I'LL KILL HIM IF HE DI-"

"No Cake he didn't" I cut her off. "I still don't even know what that means. He did try to kiss me though."

"What?! What did you do? Did you kiss him back?" she was excited.

"No. I asked him not to kiss me but he kept trying so I ran."

"Where'd you go after that?"

I paused, do I tell her? 

"I went... to Marshal's."

Cake raised her eyebrow and frowned. "Marshal Lee's? Why him?"

"I don't know."

She wasn't pleased with my answer but decided to stop questioning me. She walked back to the stove and continued making breakfast. "Eggs and bacon for breakfast. We have to go to Gumball's today for an adventure. Also we're going to the Fire Kingdom."

"Why are we going to the Fire Kingdom?"

"We haven't seen FP for a while. I know that he's your ex but you guys could at least be friends."

I sighed then heard a knock. "I'll get it Cake." I walked to the door and saw Marshal.

"Hey Marsh!"

"Hey Fi. I was wondering if we could hang out today." He scratched the back of his neck smirking.

"Oh sure we're about to go to the Candy Kingdom for an adventure then to the Fire Kingdom. Wanna come?"

"Sure."

"Come eat breakfast Fionna." Cake called from the kitchen.

"Coming." I yelled back. I turned back to Marshal. "Come on in. We'll go after breakfast." He nodded and followed me into the kitchen. Cake saw him and narrowed her eyes.

"What's he doing here?"

"Glad to see you too cat." he laughed.

She growled. 

"He's coming with us, Cake." I said in between bites.

"Why is he coming?" 

"Because I invited him."

She hissed a bit then returned to eating

-----------------------------------

Marshal POV*

When we got to the castle I was a bit uneasy. What if Gumball tried to pull another stunt like he did last night? She wasn't my girlfriend, yet. 

"Fionna!" he hugged her and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened. He let the hug go then looked at me. And I see you brought him, he glared at me.

"Fionna can I see you in the other room?"

"Okay.''

Fionna's POV*

He led me into his bedroom. 

"Why are we in here?" 

He sat on the bed and looked me straight in the eyes"Have you ever done tier 15?"

I was shocked that he'd ask me that. "Um, I don't even know what it is so no."

He smiled a little. "Sweet and innocent..."

"I'm gonna leave..." I turned and started to walk away.

"Wait!" he turned me around and kissed me holding me close to him. I tried to pull away but he was stronger than I thought.

Marsha's POV* 

"I'm gonna go check on them." I said 

"Okay." Cake muttered

I floated towards the door that they went to as I opened it to see Gumball kissing Fionna. This filled me with anger.

"GUMBUTT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

He let go and looked at me and smiled.

"I'm kissing a beautiful girl."

Fionna looked angered. Before he knew what was coming she threw a punch at him.

A.N: Hey thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it! Update will be coming soon! <3 Sel :)