Burns and Sleepovers

Marshal's POV*

After she punched him he fell to the ground.

"You punched me!" Gumball cried

"Isn't that obvious?" I chuckled "C'mon Fi, Cake will be pissed."

I held her hand without thinking about it and brought her back out to Cake. Seeing Cake made me realise that I should drop her hand or I'll get my face clawed off. 

"What happened in there?" Cake looked worriedly at Fionna.

"He asked me if I'd had tier 15 before then kissed me and wouldn't let me go."

Cake looked angered. "Where is he?! I'm gonna punch is his face off!"

"Don't worry, Fionna got that covered." I chuckled

"Can we get out of here and just go to the Fire Kingdom?" Fionna asked

"Okay baby let's go."

Cake stretched out, but before she could even ask Fionna to get on her back I picked up Fionna bridal style and started off towards Fire Kingdom. Why are we going here? Isn't Fire Prince Fionna's ex boyfriend? Before I could finish my thoughts we were there. I set Fionna down gently at the gate.

We walked through the open gates and walked around to find Fire Prince. After a few minutes of walking we saw him.

"FP! Over here!"

He looked up and saw Fionna and smiled. He walked over to her ignoring the rest of us for a minute.

"Fionna! What a suprise having you here!" He turned towards me and frowned. "And you brought the vampire..."

I stuck my tongue out at him as a joke. "Yep."

"Marshal can I talk to you in private?" Fire Prince asked looking upset.

"Okay." He led me to an alleyway that I'm guessing no one can hear from.

"Stay away from Fionna. I don't trust you. You might kill her."

I got annoyed "You could've killed her too."

"Yeah but that would've been on accident if it were to even happen. You are evil and would purposely. I don't want her hurt."

"Are you just jealous?"

 "Yes! I am!"

I chuckled. '' You shouldn't have broken up with her then." I walked out of the alley but before I could get out he pulled me back and burned my arm

"Ow!" He held onto my arm with a happy look on his face. I pushed him away then walked quickly back to where Cake and Fionna are.

Fionna's POV*

I heard foot steps and saw Marshal but he had a big burn on his arm.

"Marshal!" I ran towards him and saw his burn. "This is a big burn! Did FP do this?"

"Yes" He sternly answered

"Oh Glob, let's just go before something else happens."

We all walked out of the kingdom, except Marshal he floated.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Lord Mono and my kids at the Candy Kingdom. I'll see you later."

"Bye." I waved. I turned back to Marshal. "Did it heal?"

"Almost. Since Cake will be gone do you want to hang out? It's almost sundown and I won't need my umbrella."

I smiled, ever since I learned Marshal liked me I felt happy. I hope he feels the same way.

"Sure." we started towards his house but then he pick me up and held me close to him. I blushed.

When we got there he sat on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure." I pulled out out favorite movie, The Heat Signature. I tried to sit comfortably on the couch but it was rock hard so I was having troubles. He must have noticed this so he picked me up and set me on his lap. 

"Thanks" I blushed

He smirked that smirk that always made me blush "No problem."

Marshal's POV*

It was almost the end of the movie when I looked down at Fionna and she had fallen asleep. I looked outside only to see that it was raining I was about to  grab an umbrella to head out until I saw lighting strike down then heard thunder.

Fionna woke up quickly and calmed down when she realised that it was only thunder.

I turned to her and said, "It's late and there's lightning storm outside so I can't take you home. Why don't you stay here for the night?' I'll sleep on the couch and you sleep on the bed.''

"No way Marshal, that couch is as hard as a rock."

"Fine then we both sleep in the bed" I said a bit teasingly

"Okay. Do you have something I can wear for pajamas?"

I was a bit shocked that she was okay with us sleeping in the same bed but decided not to say anything about that. "Yeah you can use any of my shirts." 

She walked into my bedroom and changed. I walked after she was done and was shocked. She was wearing one of my red plaid shirts that fit a little bit big on her and nothing else except underwear. "Uhm..... uh......" She looked so.. sexy that I was stopped at my words.

"You okay?"

"Y...Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay well I'm going to bed. Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed."

"No problem. I'll be go to bed in a second" I went into the bathroom and took my clothes off except my boxers and walked back in. I got in bed and scooted close to her and hugged her. She hugged back and we fell asleep like this.

A.N: Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Another update will be coming soon!