Chapter 23 : Dry Your Eyes

Dayla was released from the hospital two days later, and she went back home with Ysenia.

Ysenia helped her plan his funeral. Dayla was going to give some visitation hours to his friends and then have him buried. He would have wanted it to be like that.

Nothing fancy.

"Baby girl, the doctor said you should be eating more than usual. Especially since they pumped your stomach. C'mon , you havent all day. I made your favorite, tacos ! " Ysenia greeted her.

"Plus Dustin likes women thick." She said playfully, trying to make Dayla at least crack a smile.

Dayla continued to lay motionless in her bed.

She'd just lost her dad.

Sunny was basically her father.

"I'll eat later." She mumbled.

"Chika, you have to get out of bed." Ysenia told her.

"Sunny would'nt want to see you like this. He was tired, he wanted to go home." She added.

"I know but this soon ? I didnt even get to say goodbye." Dayla said, sitting up in bed.

"The last thing he heard me do was complain about Dustin. How the hell am I supposed to live this down?" She added, tearing up again.

"Sweetheart, Sunny knows you love him. Hell, he's probably looking down, laughing at this coversation right now. You'll always been in his heart, you'll always be his daughter." She hugged her bestfriend.

"Now let's go. You need to be around your man and the boys. I have to go to work. I'll be there all night and I'm not leaving you here alone." Ysenia said, grabbing some things for Dayla.

 Ysenia drove her to the boys place and helped her carry her things to the door.

Ysenia knocked and mama Adrian answered.

"Dayla, its nice to see you alive and healthy." She smiled.

"Take care baby, I'll check on you in a few hours. Take care." Ysenia hugged her goodbye.

"Well come on in." mama Adrian said.

"Jim, can one of you get her bags." She asked.

Jim got up from the couch and grabbed Dayla's things, taking them to Dustin's room.

"I really do hope you feel better." She gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Dayla's here!" Bryan smiled.

Patrick, Carnell, Bryan and Kelly came rushing towards her.

Patrick lifted her off the ground, giving her a bear hug. Once he set her down, Bryan and Carnell kissed each of her cheeks. Afte

"How are you feeling Dayla ?" Kelly said, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Better than before." She cracked a small smile.

When Dustin entered the room, his eyes went directly to Dayla.

Even though she was smiling, he could tell she was heartbroken.

All the boys went back to what they were doing, while Dustin walked towards her.

He picked her up, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She let her head rest in the crook of his neck.

He began to make his way upstairs and he kissed her forehead.

The day of Sunny's burial was the hardest.

This was goodbye.

Everyone was there to support her. Dustin, Ysenia, the boys.

Thank God they were there, cause she could'nt have done it alone.

..................................................

A/N : Only one more chapter left xx COMMENT !