Chapter 11 : Dont Talk, Just Listen.

Thirty minutes passed by since Dayla's conversation on the phone with Dustin and she was still confused. Less confused than before but her mind was still racing.

She had taken a hot shower to clear her mind.

Her body needed it.

After stepping out, she wrapped herself in a towel . Seconds later, there was a knock on her door.

There was no way of knowing who it was. No one had warned her that they were coming, and Ysenia was catching up at her office. So she was home alone.

She grabbed her mace and prayed to God that she wasn't going to end up like a Law & Order : SVU episode.

Dayla walked back into the living room and opened the door.

She dropped the mace and she stood there, still and emotionless.

"Dustin." She whispered looking at the man standing in front of her.

"Dayla." He said, rushing in and wrapping his arms around her.

Without permission he kissed her lips and held her head in place.

She didn't push him away either, it felt ... right.

Their tongues wrestled for dominance and he stretched out one hand, shutting the door behind him.

"Im an idiot." He said, pressing his forehead against hers.

Neither of them could'nt help but to smile.

They were both idiots.

"Im so sorry." He said closing his eyes.

He missed this. He missed her intoxicating scent, her figure, everything. He missed her.

"I love you." He said, looking straight into her honey colored eyes.

"There was never a time where I didn't." He added, resting his hands on her hips.

"I missed you." She smiled against his lips.

"God, you cant even imagine how much I missed you." He groaned in her hair.

......................................

A/N : Is it hot in here or is it just me ? It may or may not get even more steamy in the next couple chapters xx THIS IS YOUR WARNING ! Lol ! Feedback ? (: