Chapter 5 : So Pretty.

A week had passed by, and they had been having a few conversations here and there.

 "Good morning beautiful" Dustin texted.

Dayla smiled at the text as she ate her breakfast. She had the day off and decided to relax with Ysenia and have a at home spa day.

"Morning handsome" She replied.

"What are your plans for the day?" He asked.

"I'll probably spend the day here with Ysenia." She said.

"What about tonight?" He questioned.

"Nothing that I know of, why?" She said.

"Well I did promise you dinner, and tonight I'm not doing anything. So I was wondering if I could take you out, you know do something fancy for you." He said.

"What time should I be ready?" She asked.

"I'll pick you up at 8, wear something nice." He replied.

"I'll see you then." She said.

"Girl, put that phone down." Ysenia came up behind her.

"If I listened to you and put the phone down I wouldn't have a date tonight." Dayla grinned.

"Shut up. Dustin finally asked you out?" She questioned.

"What do you mean finally, I met him like a few weeks ago." She laughed.

"Well forget the spa day at home we need to get you a real spa day and a new outfit. You haven't been on a date since we moved in together three years ago." Ysenia said.

"Oh my God, you're right. What if my game is like way off and I embarass the hell out of myself?" She asked.

"You're gonna do fine, but let's go. Eight o'clock is gonna roll around pretty damn fast." Ysenia said, grabbing Dayla's keys.

"Vamanos chika !"  She added.

The girls headed to lennox mall and searched everywhere for the perfect outfit. Meanwhile the boys went downtown to find Dustin a new vest, nice shoes and pants.

The boys all went to get haircuts while the girls were getting their nails painted.

Ysenia picked out Dayla a stapless, vintage looking, red cocktail dress. It hugged her body in all the right places and she finished it with black heels and straightened her hair.

"You look beautiful mama." Ysenia smiled, looking her bestfriend up and down.

"If you dont get laid I'll sex you up myself." Ysenia joked, soon being interrupted by a knock on their apartment door .

The girls stopped laughing almost immediately. Dayla ran to the bathroom and forced Ysenia to open the door.

"Hi, Dustin. Come on in." Ysenia said politely.

"Nice to see you again." She added as he walked past her.

"You too Ysenia, is Dayla here?" Dustin asked.

He was looking quite spiffy himself. He had a fresh hair cut, nice out fit and black diamonds in his ears.

"Yeah, I'll get her. One second." She excused herself.

She began to look for the girl and stumbled across her in the bathroom. She was sitting on top of the toliet seat, playing with her fingers.

"I didn't think I'd be this n-nervous." Dayla stammered.

"Dayla." Ysenia got on her knees and made Dayla make eye contact with her.

"Mama you look hot, and ya man looks hot." She gave her a soft smile.

"You still got game girl, you'll be fine." She added.

"I hope you're right." Dayla said standing up and fixing her dress.

"You worry too much." She grinned, smacking her bestfriend's ass.

 ..........................................................

 A/N : OMG How do you guys think the date is going to go ? Tell me what you think of the story so far. I dont know if you guys have caught on to this, but updates will be on Thursdays ! Thanks everyone whose reading ! You guys keep me inspired xx