Chapter 1 : Where did she go ?

Dayla Janeene Smith.

That's her name.

A young, intelligent, black woman doing great things.

Shocking right ?

WRONG.

If it was one thing Dayla hated most it's stereotyping. She spent her whole life hearing that she was never going to amount to anything. Her mother said it, and her father said it. That was one of the reasons she moved as far away as possible. 

She was done listening to the negativity. Now that she's grown, she was going to be somebody. She was probably the youngest Nurse Practitioner in the city. 

But tonight .... Well tonight she didn't have to work. It was a friday night and she just got done moving in a three bedroom, two bath apartment with her bestfriend Ysenia Rangel. Ysenia was the same age and from the same hometown as Dayla. They grew up together and decided to stick together forever. Ysenia was also a successful young lady, she just recieved her degree in law .

Ysenia convinced Dayla to make some good use of her day off. She was taking her to one of the hottest, most exclusive clubs in ATL.

Onyx. Home of the big booty hoes.

Full, jet black curls, with one side of her hair shaved.

Not many could pull it off, but she actually made it work.

A long sleeved, sheer mint colored shirt with a white tank underneath it. Followed by a black snug, above the knee-length skirt. Not without her mint colored heels and white hoop earrings.

This girl had style.

As soon as the girls waited in line for an hour and paid their way to get in , they entered the building and were blown away.

The half naked strippers, open bar, loud music, and some fine ass dudes.

"THIS IS GREAT" Ysenia yelled over the music, giving her bestfriend a thumbs up.

After a few minutes of looking over the place, the girls were headed to the bar.

"Hey bartender." Ysenia said.

"Two shots of whiskey." She told him.

"One." Dayla insisted.

"Club soda for me please." She added.

She tried wine once and absolutely hated it, so she knew she would'nt drink the hardcore drinks. Ysenia would always attempt to get her to try it. Not peer pressure, more of 'you'll love it' type of thing.

Once the girls downed their drinks they finally came up with enough courage to get on the dance floor. Ysenia was puerto rican, so she had a lot of fire in her. Light skinned, big brown hair, slim and petite. She put you in mind of a younger version of Jennifer Lopez .

Her dance skills were on point, but her mocha colored bestfriend kept up with her to the beat of the music.

Dayla had natural hair, that had grown to eighteen inches long over the period of three years. She was brown skinned, with big pouty lips. Barefoot she stood around 5'5. She had honey colored eyes, she could only thank her grandmother for those. She had lost weight since she moved to Atlanta from a small city in Illinois when she turned eighteen. Now she was at a comfortable size 16. Her wide hips and thick thighs were no comparison to her ass. A lot of women would kill for her physique but unlike other girls her age she didnt use her body to her advantage. But she knew ... She was thick.

She was a virgin for God's sake, waiting for the right one you know? She'd been in realationships, not recently but she's had some in her day. Dayla hadn't really thought about settling down or anything like that as of right now. She was more focused on her career and having fun while she was still young.

Even though she was constantly being hit on by everything with a pulse, especially every one to walk in the building. She got kind of tired of it so she walked back to the bar.

"Water please ?" She said to the bartender.

With Ysenia still dancing on the dance floor with random people , Dayla scrolled through her twitter feed on her IPhone.

"What's a pretty lady like yourself sitting here alone?" A older black man approached her.

He had to be in his early forty's not to mention he had a wedding ring on his finger which disgusted the barely legal young woman.

"Excuse me." She said , not even recieving her water.

"Oh come on sweetheart, let me buy you a drink?" The man questioned, grabbing a hold of her arm.

"Let me go." She yanked her arm from his grip.

"Is this guy bothering you?" A confident voice said from behind her.

She turned around to see a familar face.

It took her a few seconds but then in finally clicked.

It was Dustin Michael Breeding. The oldest brother from B5.

"I didnt mean to cause any trouble." The older man said putting his hands up in defense.

"I bet you didnt." Dustin said, staring down the offensive guy standing in front of him.

 "Just offering her a drink." He said.

"You can have her, she aint putting out no way." He added rudley, walking away.

Dustin kept his eye on the man until he was no longer in sight.

Then he turned back to where Dayla was standing.

She wasnt there anymore.

Where the hell did she go ? He thought to himself.

He was going to find her, he had to.

................................................

How do you guys like it so far ? For future reference's I make the chapters of all my stories short (usually shorter than this) to make the story stretch to be more suspensful later. I dont want to give you everything in just one chapter ! Just so you guys know xx Any tips or feedback ?