Chapter 18 : Erika Kane.

Everyone was drained by the next morning.

After Dustin passed out Jim carried him upstairs and watched over him. Adrian went home and the boys all watched over Dayla. They brought Patricks matress in the living room for her to sleep on and they crashed on the couches.

Bryan woke up first, followed by Carnell and Patrick.

Kelly walked to his room and went back to sleep. Patrick carried Dayla to Carnell's room.

"That was crazy." Bryan said making himself a bowl of cereal.

"Yeah I dont know how they'll recover from that one." Carnell said.

"I was this close to getting Dayla to forgive him and then he just had to get drunk." Patrick added.

"Forgive me for what?" Dustin asked walking in the room, holding his head .

"For putting you hands on her." Patrick coldly reminded him.

"What?" He asked.

"You grabbed her arm and left a pretty nasty bruise. Mom had to clean it up." Bryan said.

"Where is she. Oh my God. I have to-" Dustin started.

"I wouldn't advise you to do that right now." Carnell told him.

"Yeah, she's still pretty upset. Kelly's in there trying to keep her calm. You said some pretty bad stuff."

"You really dont remember?" Carnell asked.

"The last thing I remember saying to her is 'this conversation is over' and then its all blurry." He said.

The boys filled him in on what happened and Dustin was in complete shock.

"What the hell am I gonna do? She probably dont wanna even see me ever again." He said.

"You're probably gonna have to kiss her butt for the rest of the year and go to a couple AA meetings." Bryan joked.

"Hi everyone." Dayla said, coming into the room and looking at her arm.

"That douche bag left a big ass bru-" She stopped mid sentence when her eyes met the last person on earth she wanted to see.

"Thanks for letting me crash here for the night. I have to go to work in like a hour." She completely ignored Dustin and the whole situation.

"Bye boys." She hugged everyone but Dustin.

Dustin just stood there. He wasnt expecting her to give him a hug, but damn.

"You know what, I'm not even going to be petty. Bye Dustin, have a nice life." She smiled at him, and made her way to the door.

"Oh, and tell that bitch carrying your unborn child that she can have you. If you really loved me, than the hoe wouldn't be pregnant in the first place." She shut the door behind her.

....................................

A/N : WOAH She snapped !