Chapter 22 : Torture .

"What's wrong?" Patrick asked Dustin.

"Dayla overdosed on pills . She passed out and she's not breathing." He said, making his way to the door.

"We'll come with you." Patrick told him.

"Yeah she's like our little sister man." Kelly added.

"No, you guys stay here. Finish the song without me." He told them, walking out.

Dustin was pushing 100mph through those streets, making it to Dayla's apartment in five minutes. He banged on the door and once Ysenia answered he asked where she was and she pointed to the bathroom. He picked her up and carried her to his car, Ysenia followed him. He threw her his keys and stayed with her in the backseat as she drove to the ER.

Once they got her in, Dustin could do nothing but pace the waiting room back and forth.

A couple of hours later his brothers walked in.

"What are you guys doing here? He asked.

"Come on man, you're our brother. Anyone whose important to you becomes important to us." Kelly said.

"Besides, we cant do anything without the fifth member of B5." Carnell added.

"Thanks guys." He hugged them.

"How is she?" Carnell asked.

"I dont know, they arent telling me anything." He said.

Dayla's doctor came out and made his way towards Dustin.

"Dayla Smith's family?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Patrick answered.

"We pumped her stomach, so she's awake. We're just glad you caught her in time. One or hours too late and we wouldn't have been able to save her.

"Can we see her?" Ysenia asked.

"Are you all her family members?" He questioned.

"Brother." Bryan said.

"Sister." Yesina added.

"Husband." Dustin said before making his way to the room holding her inside.

"Baby?" He asked.

He didn't recognize her, in that condition. Her face was flustered, hair messy and she was in a hospital gown.

"DAMNIT !" She yelled when she saw him.

Which means it didn't work.

She was trying to escape the pain ... The agony, and it didnt work.

"Baby calm down, everything is going to be fine. They pumped your stomach and you should be able to come home in a few days." Dustin held her hand.

"Chika, what the hell? You scared us half to death. Why would you do th-" Ysenia started.

"Sunny died this morning." Dayla said in a mono tone.

"Oh my God. Sweetheart." Ysenia held her.

Dustin just looked confused.

"Sunny was like her father to her. He had stage four lung cancer." Ysenia explained.

"I had no idea." Dustin kissed her head.

"He was a good man." She cried with her head on Dustin's chest.

"Im sorry." He rubbed her back.

"We're here for you Dayla." Carnell told her.

"All of us." Bryan said.

"Please dont ever scare me like this again. Bout had me in tears." Dustin laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"I love you." Dustin kissed her hand without the IV.

"We'll get through this. You're not alone." He told her.

.......................................................

A/N : Close one right ? Sad chapter, I know ! COMMENT !